Meta Attributes Weighted Training Advice(Coaching Priorities)

by Han106, Feb 8, 2024

If you are starting at a club where you have say 3 coaches and it's summer and you've terminated everyone except the doctor. You put out advertisements for some coaches and around 26 different coaches from regular, fitness, goalkeeping, and assistant, which do you consider?

Well you want coaches to grow certain attributes and I have some weighted attributes that can point us in the right direction. Let's find the best coaching category.

I took the weights from my weights for FM24 and gave a score for each non goalkeeping-attribute. 26 of the 36 attributes are not used.

Then I combine the scores for each type of training. Above is the ranking of each scored attribute and the coach that affects it.

After combining the scores for the 8 types of coaches(not goalkeeping or set piece), you can see that having a good fitness coach for Quickness/Strength should your first priority followed by Possession/Mental Training.

There could be a case made that Quickness then coaching workload then other different coaches should be the priority check list you go through.

However, I don't know of the impact of workload of player growth vs getting good coaches without worrying about it. But if you are limited in coaches, this is what you should focus on.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment