ONE CLUB ONE DREAM - RUSHALL OLYMPIC FC - FM24

by BB, Feb 14, 2024

I have started my next series ONE CLUB ONE DREAM - RUSHALL OLYMPIC FC - FM24

The aim is to get Rushall to the Premier League and win the Champions League. We will run the club correctly not overspending keeping within our financial capabilities and not running the club into debt.

I am using a new tactic I made which is a Diamond 4-4-2 and is very attacking. We have a Sweeper Keeper, 2 Ball playing Defenders, 2 Wing Backs on Attack, Romaning Playing sitting in front the defence, 2 Mezzalas on Attack, an Advanced Playmaker also on Attack, with 2 Advanced Forwards leading the line. (I will make a video on this soon)

Regardless of our prediction of getting relegated last season, we won promotion through the playoffs into the National League. Now with a limited wage budget and difficulties attracting new players to the club. Can we be the surprise package of the National League this season?

We have now completed back-to-back promotions from winning the playoffs in Conference South. Going on to be the surprise package in the National League and became CHAMPIONS!

We have also broken the record for the most goals scored in both divisions. It is time to work our magic again in the free transfer market and see if a triple promotion is possible as the bookies do not fancy us again!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment