Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
Mar 17, 2021
13,866
latest patchPatch 21.4.0
excellent
PTS
G.D.
GF
AG
PLD
77.6
+45
113
68
912
Matches
Patch 21.4.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 17.03.2021
Test #2
Date: 17.03.2021
Test #3
Date: 17.03.2021
Test #4
Date: 17.03.2021
Test #5
Date: 17.03.2021
Test #6
Date: 17.03.2021

Hi,

Please can you test my new tactic FANATIC for the 21.4 patch.

It's a tweak of Phoenix tactic.

Thanks.


If at some point in a match you need to become more defensive then you can use the defensive version.

FANATIC ( Defensive ).fmf
Downloaded : 5,450 times
Uploaded : Mar 22, 2021
4

@Maverick
hey, which position scores the most of the goals?

0

dudu said: @Maverick
hey, which position scores the most of the goals?


Hi,

Usually, the strikers score the most of goals for me

0

Thanks for sharing your results, guys! :love:

0

Hi guys, could someone do me a massive favour? Can you post the player instructions? I’m on Xbox so I can’t download this sadly :( my Twitter is DanneyFpl. Looks like a great tactic @Maverick

1

Danney07 said: Hi guys, could someone do me a massive favour? Can you post the player instructions? I’m on Xbox so I can’t download this sadly :( my Twitter is DanneyFpl. Looks like a great tactic @Maverick

0

is there a Conditions Saving Tactic for this :)

0

djdomo said: is there a Conditions Saving Tactic for this :)

I'll make it soon.

0

Thanks. look forward too it have a nice day

0

hey could you try recreating this but with a mixed throw in routine they seem to be stronger than just long throws now?

0

DuG said: hey could you try recreating this but with a mixed throw in routine they seem to be stronger than just long throws now?

Hmm... Long throw-ins work better for me than short throw-ins.

0

djdomo said: is there a Conditions Saving Tactic for this :)

I've attached a condition saving version.

FANATIC condition save.fmf
Downloaded : 1,015 times
Uploaded : Mar 21, 2021
0

fantastic thank you

0

I've uploaded a defensive version of the tactic.

If at some point in a match you need to become more defensive then you can use it.

0

Hi,OP and every one else. Xbox player also. What width does this tactic use? I'd like to give it a try. I have been using a fairly similar one, with some slightly different instructions, but it's gone to pot since 2.4 update

0

Hazyjane said: Hi,OP and every one else. Xbox player also. What width does this tactic use? I'd like to give it a try. I have been using a fairly similar one, with some slightly different instructions, but it's gone to pot since 2.4 update

The default width for Positive mentality.

0

Milakus said: The default width for Positive mentality.

👍

0

Has anyone tried moving both MR & ML to AMR & AML. If so, Does it work?

0

This is the best tactics in fm2021 ver21.4.0 I like tactic with striker and dislike useless striker tactics everything. so i register to member fm-arena for thankyou you make this tactic.

2

Hi Fanatic,can i ask a favor? Can you post a team instruction? I wanna try on fm 2020 thanks in advance e sorry for my english 🙂

0

JohnBoy1993 said: Has anyone tried moving both MR & ML to AMR & AML. If so, Does it work?

If you like to play with AMR and AML instead of MR and ML then you can try Inquisitor - https://fm-arena.com/tactic/957-inquisitor-v-1/

1

Hello friend, when will we use the tactics condition save and what for?

0

Тhere's a V2 of this tactics on FMBase is it yours @Maverick or ?

Strikers score like crazy :O

FANATICv2.fmf
Downloaded : 1,010 times
Uploaded : Apr 20, 2021
0

DeviAngel said: Тhere's a V2 of this tactics on FMBase is it yours @Maverick or ?

Strikers score like crazy :O


Hi,

No, 'FANATICv2' on FMBase isn't my tactic.

0

Hello is this for bigger teams or does it work with weaker teams as well? @Maverick

0

Assaultive said: Hello is this for bigger teams or does it work with weaker teams as well? @Maverick

It does work with any team.

0

ZaZ said: It does work with any team.

thank you for your reply i have just started using it in the ucl for the games against weaker teams and my strikers scored 11 goals in 4 matches but i was afraid that it was because the other teams were weaker

0

Assaultive said: Hello is this for bigger teams or does it work with weaker teams as well? @Maverick

It did very well with Southampton in my game, finished 4th in first season.

0

Gaksital said: It did very well with Southampton in my game, finished 4th in first season.

4th with southampton is a massive achievement damn

1

Assaultive said: 4th with southampton is a massive achievement damn

This tactic seems appropriate for teams with fast strikers and direct counterattacks.

0
Create an account or log in to leave a comment