Date: 17.03.2021
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

Hi,

I'd appreciate if you could test my new tactic Inquisitor.

I had a great season with Man Utd using it.

Thank you in advance!

The 'Strong Defense' tactic comes handy when you achieved desirable score in a match and you want to protect it.

Inquisitor - Strong Defense ( v.1 ).fmf
Downloaded : 6,129 times
Uploaded : Mar 22, 2021

Love this tactic! Testing a few tactics simultaneously, and so far this is the stand out.  Will let you know how it goes after i finish up the next run

I ran four tests, if your a top team this is a great tactic and if your a middle of the road team its still very good, if perhaps a little gung-ho

@Jdigits thanks for the tests, pal.

Inter

I hope you enjoy it!

I hope you enjoy it!

Nice! Will try it tonight. Specific set piece takers and OI?

skywalk3r83 said: Nice! Will try it tonight. Specific set piece takers and OI?

Hi,

I don't use OIs. Usually, I set the wingers or the central midfielder to the corners.

AMR right and AMl left I guess?

skywalk3r83 said: AMR right and AMl left I guess?

Yes, you are right and also, the MC

Hi, @Zealot.

It would be great if you made a version that is more solid at the back. I'd used it when in a match I had a lead by 2, 3 or more goals.

Thanks in advance.

Grimlock said: Hi, @Zealot.

It would be great if you made a version that is more solid at the back. I'd used it when in a match I had a lead by 2, 3 or more goals.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

You can try this tactic

Inquisitor - Strong Defense ( v.1 ).fmf
Downloaded : 558 times
Uploaded : Mar 22, 2021

Zealot said: Hi,

You can try this tactic

Thanks, I'll give it a go.

Watched the video from RDF and liked the idea of this tactic. but it is extremely leaky.
Its producing good XG and im having loads of shots but barely any goals. ( Im aware this might be a player issue) but im losing with so many goals going in

I try now whit Gornik Zabreze :D

Best tactic in this patch

Hi,

Which team fits this tactic better Man City or Liverpool?

wow this tactic is serious!

All the tactics made by this author are brilliant!

Gaksital said: All the tactics made by this author are brilliant!

All I know is that I've nearly tested most of the top tactics this year from fmscout,youtube, here and fmbase, and this is the best non strikerless tactic imo, the strikers they score for fun.

fanatic is similar to this with a higher score but it's not as potent in attack as this, this deserves at least 6.8 rating

Metal said: All I know is that I've nearly tested most of the top tactics this year from fmscout,youtube, here and fmbase, and this is the best non strikerless tactic imo, the strikers they score for fun.

fanatic is similar to this with a higher score but it's not as potent in attack as this, this deserves at least 6.8 rating

This tactic is quite unique and attractive in that we can expect so many goals from the strikers. so I also think that this tactic may have had to have a higher rating, as there are some arbitrary probabilities in FM-arena's testing process.

However, it is true that FANATIC is more stable in terms of defense. Looking at the test table's detailed figures, Inquisitor scored more goals(3.097) than FANATIC did(2.969), but not in  Goals Against.

-> https://fm-arena.com/table/11-patch-21-4-0/?pos_data=%7B_2_-_2_._3_-_2_._5_-_2_._6_-_2_._22_-_2_._24_-_2_%7D&mirror=2#options

I like this author's AFTERLIFE the most!! It is a tactic that has successfully led to challenging attempts, including the use of WM-AT. It is the only different formation among top-rated tactics. I think it was a brilliant attempt.

hi
i loved this tactic and my strikers scored like crazy but this has stopped for a full season one of my top striker failed to score goals but the results werent bad. why is my striker failing to score goals like he did for me previous seasons??

karaholic said: hi
i loved this tactic and my strikers scored like crazy but this has stopped for a full season one of my top striker failed to score goals but the results werent bad. why is my striker failing to score goals like he did for me previous seasons??

The game is very complicated, there're hundred different factors that affect the result so it's very hard to say something, it cold be just luck/unluck

I've been playing with this tactic for some time and I really like it. It's a very nice goal scoring tactic and it's quite easy to build your team for it. Well done. :thup:

I've only tried this tactic for a very short amount of time but I can say with certainty that this is my favourite tactcs. It's not as good as zaz blue or phoenix but I like this tactics better. The strikers scores a lot of goal. The downside of this tactics is its defense and how it saps stamina from the player. Rotation is a must, if not you could risk injuries.

I'm currently playing Schalke 04 using 03/04 retro db. It's only a preseason friendly and the opponent is a lot worse team than me. But I never thought I would brutally murder them with a score of 19-0.

Can u share your schedule training please ? for pre season, 1 match and 2 matches per a week.
Thanks in advance gonna give it a try now

Keshk said: Can u share your schedule training please ? for pre season, 1 match and 2 matches per a week.
Thanks in advance gonna give it a try now

I use the balanced training style.

This tactic ruined the game!

This tactics makes wonders in FM22!!!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment