For coders that want to contribute to our tactic testing.

by Zippo, May 8, 2024

Hi,

Long story short: in our tactic testing we use FMRTE ( https://www.fmrte.com/ ) to "freeze" the Morale and Conditions(and other attributes) of all the players in the testing league.

FMRTE is a great tool but it's a bit "slow", by calling it "slow" I mean that it fails to set the Morale and Conditions of all the players in the league to 100% between matches during a simulation in our tactic testing league.

When we're simulation a season there's like 2-3 seconds between matches and there's about only 200 players in our tactic testing league, I really think that 2-3 seconds should be enough to set the Morale and Conditions for all of that players.

I'm not sure and it might be that the author of FMRTE intentionally made it that "slow" in order to not overheat PC of regular players but we aren't "regular" players. :)

Anyway, if someone can offer a solution to this problem that definitely reduces the RNG in our testing league and increases the accuracy of the results.

Thank you for your time.

Cheers.

But what about the official in-game editor? Have you tried it?

Milakus said: But what about the official in-game editor? Have you tried it?

Unforutanlty, the SI in-game editor can't "freeze" the morale and conditions. It would be great if it could do that.

I use this cheat table to test my own table

pichxyaponn said: I use this cheat table to test my own table

Hi, @pichxyaponn.

It would be great if you made a guide that shows how to "freeze" the morale and condition of all players in a specific league/club using Cheat Engine.

Thank you for your involvement.

EDIT: @pichxyaponn, ok... I've figured out how to "freeze" with Cheat Engine using the tables you posted but is there a way to "save" the freezing setup once you made it in order not to do that all over aging every time you load your testing game save?

Zippo said: EDIT: @pichxyaponn, ok... I've figured out how to "freeze" with Cheat Engine using the tables you posted but is there a way to "save" the freezing setup once you made it in order not to do that all over aging every time you load your testing game save?

I've also tried to save my settings but had no luck with that.

I don't think you can save your settings with Cheat Engine or maybe I'm wrong about that and some Cheat Engine guru can enlighten us how to do that :)

Zippo said: Hi, @pichxyaponn.

It would be great if you made a guide that shows how to "freeze" the morale and condition of all players in a specific league/club using Cheat Engine.

Thank you for your involvement.

EDIT: @pichxyaponn, ok... I've figured out how to "freeze" with Cheat Engine using the tables you posted but is there a way to "save" the freezing setup once you made it in order not to do that all over aging every time you load your testing game save?

You just restart the game(or load new save) but don't close the cheat engine.

FMRTE is capable of "freezing" many things in the game

but many of them aren't really important, I mean, of course, it's great if they are "frozen" but their values can be checked with much lower frequency than the values of really important things such as the values Conditions and Morale, which must be checked and set to 100% every 2-3 seconds.

pichxyaponn said: You just restart the game(or load new save) but don't close the cheat engine.

Hhhh... Does it really work for you that way? Because I've tried what you say but sadly, the cheat engine and its settings stop working after you load a game save and after that you have to setup everything again from scratch.

Zippo said: FMRTE is capable of "freezing" many things in the game

but many of them aren't really important, I mean, of course, it's great if they are "frozen" but their values can be checked with much lower frequency than the values of really important things such as the values Conditions and Morale, which must be checked and set to 100% every 2-3 seconds.

Did you talk to the creator of FMRTE if he can do this?

Lapidus said: Hhhh... Does it really work for you that way? Because I've tried what you say but sadly, the cheat engine and its settings stop working after you load a game save and after that you have to setup everything again from scratch.

Yeah, It works fine. Can you try it by restart the game?

dzek said: Did you talk to the creator of FMRTE if he can do this?

Honestly, no idea how to contact him and in general don't have much free time lately.

If you know him then I delegate you to speak on behalf of fm-arena :D

Zippo said: Honestly, no idea how to contact him and in general don't have much free time lately.

If you know him then I delegate you to speak on behalf of fm-arena :D

I apologize but I don't know him either and I don't have enough time anymore to follow this situation.

EDIT: I think the only way you can contact the author of FMRTE is through their Discord channel or through their forum. In the past I suggested an improved formula regarding the coach training rating system and they implemented my suggestion into their program.

dzek said: I apologize but I don't know him either and I don't have enough time anymore to follow this situation.

EDIT: I think the only way you can contact the author of FMRTE is through their Discord channel or through their forum. In the past I suggested an improved formula regarding the coach rating system and they implemented my suggestion into their program.

Hi, @dzek.

I already sent him DM on Discord yesterday.

Haven't received any replay yet but let's wait. :)

Probably, if no luck with Discord then I'll try to reach him on their forum.

Thanks.

Zippo said: Hi, @dzek.

I already sent him DM on Discord yesterday.

Haven't received any replay yet but let's wait. :)

Probably, if no luck with Discord then I'll try to reach him on their forum.

Thanks.

Patience.. ;)

The way I approached him was through the support ticket on Discord and I had already opened a new thread on their forum. I don't think he will answer you through DMs. Inside their forum they have a moderator who is the one who answers most threads and he can pass any message to the author of the app. He is very helpful.

Good luck! :)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment