Test #3
Date: 09.05.2021
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

A tweaked version of shadow hawk (https://fm-arena.com/thread/1146-shadow-hawk/)

GK changed from SKs to Gd
BPDd changed to CBd
WMs changed to Ws
CMs changed to CMa

Not much change with the TIs, removed run at defence, be more expressive and added play fairly narrow

Updated SPs, more specifically defensive free kicks and adding more men in the wall

In my own testing, no FMRTE used. I tested this 3 times with Liverpool and Aston Villa. With Liverpool over the 3 tests it averaged over 102 points, scored over 105 goals and conceded 15. It won 11 trophies out of the 15 and the top scorer was averaged at 43 goals. These figures are averages from the 3 tests

With Villa over the 3 tests, it averaged 80 points scored over 74 goals, conceded on average around 34, won 4 out of 15 trophies and the top scorer average was 26

I've ran a quick test this morning for both Liverpool and Villa and the results are below.

Would love to get some feedback on this, I tried many variants and this version consistently gave me the best results

CBP87 said: @Zippo Hi, sorry for tagging you, will the new version of the tactic be tested or would I need to create a new thread? Thanks

Hi,

Yes, create a new thread for it, please.

As you may noticed we changed the way people upload thier tactics for the testing and only tactics that were uploaded using the new upload system are considered for the testing.

Zippo said: Hi,

Yes, create a new thread for it, please.

As you may noticed we changed the way people upload thier tactics for the testing and only tactics that were uploaded using the new upload system are considered for the testing.

Thanks pal, I have created a new thread

Create an account or log in to leave a comment