Test #3
Date: 09.07.2021
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

I'm sure this tactic is more stable than any 4-2-3-1 tactic I've ever made.
Been on holiday all season and never applied any rosters.
I could have been lucky...
Hope to have a rating above 6.0.
Test please. Thank you.

Here are the PI's for FMTouch users!
Spoiler
V1.5 :

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08/14/2021

v1.5 has been added to this thread!
(I also uploaded it to the test manager. But it's okay if this tactic isn't tested because it's probably a minor modification:))

1. Added new set-pieces(by @Magician )

2. Changed CDs to BPDs

3. Deleted Instruction of 'distribute to fullbacks'

Liar V1.5(renewal of set-pieces).fmf
Downloaded : 633 times
Uploaded : Aug 13, 2021

-> I'm adding in a v3 to this thread.

First of all, I'm sorry for uploading tactics in a row recently.
This time, I tweaked my tactic 'Liar' by applying the side form of AFTERLIFE (by @Zealot).
Applaud his brilliant inspiration!

It was very successful for Tottenham. Chelsea's and Leeds' results were also good.

I would appreciate it if this tactic is tested. Thank you so much.:goofy:

-> I've added useful detailed Infos to the thread.
All these are data on Tottenham's holiday test winning season.

* ExG per Game : 2.21 / G per Game : 2.71
* ExL per Game : 0.81 / Loses per Game : 0.92
-> Both Goals and Lost goals are higher than expected value. But the ratio of expected to actual goals is quite higher than the ratio of expected to actual losses. It was very effective in attack.

-> The highest attacking efficiency proves above.

-> On the other hand, defensive efficiency is 3rd behind Manchester United and Liverpool. but it's not a bad rank considering Tottenham defenders.

* These are goal types and assist types.
-> It is not surprising that most goals were recorded in the box because of the "Work ball into box" guideline, but the large number of assists recorded equally in all directions is noteworthy.

The statistics above show that this tactic pursues interesting and attacking football.

(I'm happy that I got a higher rating than V1. This version of tactic reminds me of Simeone's Atleti 13/14 season:D)

* I also attached the 4-4-2 version, which has added some instructions but has not tweaked much. For those who want a better attack, please refer to it.

Liar v3 (Attacking 4-4-2).fmf
Downloaded : 487 times
Uploaded : Jul 9, 2021

@Gaksital, hi.

Could you tell me what would be the best starting eleven for Man Utd with this tactic?

Thanks.

Chewbacca said: @Gaksital, hi.

Could you tell me what would be the best starting eleven for Man Utd with this tactic?

Thanks.

which tactic do you mean? v1 or v3 :)

Gaksital said: which tactic do you mean? v1 or v3 :)

V1

Chewbacca said: V1

How about this?

The winger's preferred foot is not so important in this formation, i think. and I don't prefer a player who is too rough and slow like Maguire. :goofy:

Gaksital said: How about this?

The winger's preferred foot is not so important in this formation, i think. and I don't prefer a player who is too rough and slow like Maguire. :goofy:

Thanks

I'll give this a try

Create an account or log in to leave a comment