Test #3
Date: 10.07.2021
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

Just trying to see how far I can go with the default tactic shapes. I started with Blue as base, then tried to change a couple of roles and instructions, like team mentality or passing directness, before updating this one that gave me the best results. Sorry in advance if there are many tactics with the same shape, since it's based on a default formation of the game. Let me know what you think of it in the comments.

ZaZ said: Just trying to see how far I can go with the default tactic shapes. I started with Blue as base, then tried to change a couple of roles and instructions, like team mentality or passing directness, before updating this one that gave me the best results. Sorry in advance if there are many tactics with the same shape, since it's based on a default formation of the game. Let me know what you think of it in the comments.

Oh! It's very similar to the tactic I'm testing now.:woot:  I'm testing an inverted winger version with a wide attack width.

In this tactic, does the large space between RPM and SS not cause problems?

Gaksital said: Oh! It's very similar to the tactic I'm testing now.:woot:  I'm testing an inverted winger version with a wide attack width.

In this tactic, does the large space between RPM and SS not cause problems?

Roaming Playmakers roam from position, meaning they keep trying to find better spaces where they can act. That means having more space in front of them actually help them, giving more options. It's what happens, for example, in Afterlife.

@ZaZ, hi.

I don't know if you know that IWBs act as WBs if you have 2DMs in your formations so there's no difference between IWBs and WBs

Nikko said: @ZaZ, hi.

I don't know if you know that IWBs act as WBs if you have 2DMs in your formations so there's no difference between IWBs and WBs

I did not know, thanks for the input!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment