Test #3
Date: 21.08.2021
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

This is just a for fun tactic, I was trying to create a tactic that will just brute force as many goals as possible and that was the only goal - it can still work with elite teams (as you can see in the tests below), but I wouldn't expect it to bring you some amazing results overall - maybe just use it if you desperately need a goal.

152 league goals City, 167 PSG (if managed manually you could possibly get close to 200).

The attack power is absurd! Is there any way to improve the defense a little more, @Egraam ? Are you working on it?

MisterCMS said: The attack power is absurd! Is there any way to improve the defense a little more, @Egraam ? Are you working on it?

A natural solution would be to move Wingers down to ML/MR slot, and if you want to improve the defense even more you could change their duty to Support from Attack (or you could change the duty to Support without moving them down), but my only goal for this tactic was to make it the highest scoring one in the game, so I wasn't really paying attention to defense. The other possible defensive tweak would to be maybe change Roaming Playmaker to Deep Lying Playmaker.

I'm going to try this tactic, but there is one thing I'm curious about:

My team is considered elite. The opponent is weak and I want to be ruthless!
Let's say I'm ahead with a score of 4-0 and I did this tactic after 4-0.
Can I get more points?
Does this tactic guarantee it?

Create an account or log in to leave a comment