Test #3
Date: 23.08.2021
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

Green is a variation of Blue using two RPMs in the central midfield. The idea is that the IWB will advance to DM position in possesion, leaving only two defenders in the back and creating superiority in numbers. Since I use two RPMs with Move Into Channels, I expect one to move forward while the other holds position to cover. It's basically the opposite of Black, where the IWBs moved in front of the RPMs. Tactic and results are below.

Leave a comment below if you liked the tactic and make sure to share your results. Enjoy!

Could you possibly test the exact same tactic but instead of SS, use normal strikers? Would be interesting to see how it performs in a more conventional 442, I don't really enjoy putting my strikers in the SS postion.

yaozy said: Could you possibly test the exact same tactic but instead of SS, use normal strikers? Would be interesting to see how it performs in a more conventional 442, I don't really enjoy putting my strikers in the SS postion.

Due to RPM's wide range of activities, I think that will also be quite positive.

yaozy said: Could you possibly test the exact same tactic but instead of SS, use normal strikers? Would be interesting to see how it performs in a more conventional 442, I don't really enjoy putting my strikers in the SS postion.

You can change SS to AF in any tactic. It will decrease the performance in 0.4 to 0.8 points, but probably still over 6.0.

Right now, I guess I'm done testing tactics for FM21. Next version comes in two or three months.

Testing with Southampton now with SS both moved to AF, will post results soon!!!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment