Football Manager 2022 Teaser Trailer

by Rince, Sep 23, 2021

A new role Wide Centre Back has been announced :)

Rince said: A new role Wide Centre Back has been announced :)

Seems like it's made for defenses with three players, acting as a central defender when defending and as a wingback when in possession.

ZaZ said: Seems like it's made for defenses with three players, acting as a central defender when defending and as a wingback when in possession.

looks like that... it'd be a good idea

ZaZ said: Seems like it's made for defenses with three players, acting as a central defender when defending and as a wingback when in possession.

Last time strikerless was good it wasn't any good in the next iteration. I think the starting point for 2022 tactics might be something between 2020 and 2021 top tactics. Only a theory, but thats what I will be trying when the Beta comes out.

The problem between BETA and official release ME is night to day. During BETA you can set "Early Crosses" and Cross from Deep; and when the game is being released "POUF" - disappear for no reason. And the reason is simple as hell: Because there will be scores like basketball.

cadoni said: The problem between BETA and official release ME is night to day. During BETA you can set "Early Crosses" and Cross from Deep; and when the game is being released "POUF" - disappear for no reason. And the reason is simple as hell: Because there will be scores like basketball.

Like FM21 beta, lots of goal to attract player xD

Create an account or log in to leave a comment