Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
Sep 28, 2021
Not Tested Yet

As @ZaZ suggested, I would love to see how assymetric Blue would do with an playmaker help connect CM and SS together. And as you can see both CM and SS score a lots.
Test Result:

Changes:
1 SS(A) → AP(A) (with PIs added)
Formation change to assysmetric

ta2199 said: As @ZaZ suggested, I would love to see how assymetric Blue would do with an playmaker help connect CM and SS together. And as you can see both CM and SS score a lots.
Test Result:

Changes:
1 SS(A) → AP(A) (with PIs added)
Formation change to assysmetric

SS(A) -> AP(A) has been tested like a million times in many different tactics and it never made any significant difference, it was like 0.1% difference and most of time it was a negative difference.

Check other tested tactics and you see that many people have tried already AP instead of SS/AM in their tactics and it never did any good.

Also, people have tried already many other changes like:

CM(A) -> BBM/DM/BWM

IWB -> WB/FB/CWB

DW -> W

BPD -> CD

W(S) -> W(A)

and so on... :)

I suggest to learn from other people experience because a lot things have been tested very well in FM21.

Lapidus said: SS(A) -> AP(A) has been tested like a million times in many different tactics and it never made any significant difference, it was like 0.1% difference and most of time it was a negative difference.

I agree, converting AM/SS into AP has been tested many times and it never did better so IMHO, it's not worth testing.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment