Patch 22.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 11.12.2021
Test #2
Date: 11.12.2021
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to show

I have adapted this tactic from my FM21 version and it looks to go ok. As with the TFF one I previously uploaded I tested this with 3 lower league sides that were all listed as having Board expectations of fight hard against relegation. The results were a little better than the TFF one with all sides finishing in the top 4. Very similar results to Dragons Breathe but a totally different formation.

VNL

VNN

VNS

Is there any way you could test this one with Tottenham for me @Eric as it was marginally better for me than TFF Cerber and Dragons Breathe which both went pretty well in your testing. Thanks

Mark said: Is there any way you could test this one with Tottenham for me @Eric as it was marginally better for me than TFF Cerber and Dragons Breathe which both went pretty well in your testing. Thanks

Sure, I'll give it a go.

Thanks mate

Mark said: Thanks mate

Here you go

Very happy with that. It is the best finish yet in your testing

Mark said: Very happy with that. It is the best finish yet in your testing

The standing is irrelevant and the points is only what matters :goofy: :goofy:

Hey @Droid I am hearing you on this. My top metric is Points Per Match. And on that metric the 3 tactics I have uploaded are in the top 6 on Eric's tests. I know the testing isnt perfect but my analysis will appear in @ZaZ Log in the next day or 2. For now, Enjoy that tactic man, it is damn good

This tactic has just gone to the top of my testing with 3 wins a 2nd and a 4th

Create an account or log in to leave a comment