+3
Matches
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 10.11.2021
Test #2
Date: 10.11.2021

Three team test methodology: Only run premier league, disable first transfer window, control three teams, locking in the same tactic.  Teams selected: Aston Villa, West Ham United, Wolves.

Results: Aston Villa 1st, Wolves 5th, West Ham United 8th

Tactic theory: Built on top of a custom Wide Diamond set up with lessons learned from ZaZ's log on roles/mentality and my own beliefs about spacing and balance.

Screenshots of the tactic and final table shown below.  Interested in a Tottenham simulation or other's results.  Will tweak and enter the 1.0 stage of testing and changes after full release in a week.

If anyone has downloaded this and has feedback, would love to hear it!

momentaryblink said: If anyone has downloaded this and has feedback, would love to hear it!

If you add screenshots not links, it is likley to hear feedbacks!

Gaksital said: If you add screenshots not links, it is likley to hear feedbacks!

Fixed.  Thanks!

I've tried this tactic with Arsenal and I think it has a potential

Leeds, predicted 12th

Sandro said: Leeds, predicted 12th

That's not a great result.  Oof.  Suprised by some of the players, like Raphinha as the IW, Harrison as the AP and Dan James as the MR.  Bamford needs to the be the TF and bin off Gelhardt.  Kalvin Phillips? Wonder if it does better with better player position assignments.  Either way, 12th is concerning.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment