PLD
Matches
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 10.11.2021
Test #2
Date: 10.11.2021

- The left winger must be a technical and fast player but also with passing quality. You can also adapt a playmaker to this role
- The right wing advice of right foot
- Both forwards with a lot of aggression
- Do not adapt the MCs, if you don't have any, buy them, they are essential
- Learn the tactics perfectly
- Pay attention to the tiredness of the players, it is an expensive tactic, if necessary make turnover, otherwise you risk many injuries

GOOD LUCK :)

Can you add prints of the tactic and results so we don't need to click the video, please? I mean, those things are needed for a tactic to be tested here.

sure zaz, you are absolutely right, I apologize, I will immediately update the post

To update images, you can just click in "Upload Attachments", then click insert on the small icon (it will be inserted in the cursor position).

ZaZ said: To update images, you can just click in "Upload Attachments", then click insert on the small icon (it will be inserted in the cursor position).

thank u zaz :)

FmTactics said: thank u zaz :)

I think they also require one results page to test a tactic.

ZaZ said: I think they also require one results page to test a tactic.

updated ;)

FmTactics said: updated ;)

Haha, that's a lot of screenshots! Not bad, though! Next time, just remember they require one screenshot of results and one of the tactic. Rest is optional.

ZaZ said: Haha, that's a lot of screenshots! Not bad, though! Next time, just remember they require one screenshot of results and one of the tactic. Rest is optional.

ok zaz, I'll remember it next time :) thanks for your patience :D

Create an account or log in to leave a comment