since its the number one and since i trust ZAZ let me try the whole season and get back to you..but for now it seems OFF

Tejash said: since its the number one and since i trust ZAZ let me try the whole season and get back to you..but for now it seems OFF

For reference, my teams always do bad in the first few matches, then start long undefeated sequences. Give it a bit more time and remember to rotate the team and keep morale high, so you don't run out of fuel by the end of season.

P.S.: Let us know if it got better.

Another loss mate, 16th in the league now. Can't continue like this.. Dunno whats wrong, Im gonna restart a new career and let you know. But this time if it fails..I think we need to redo the testing bruh. I noticed the tactic was leaking goals causing the loss...the earlier number 1 was much stable though

i´ve done a test save with fiorentina and results were very poor aswell, maybe its a tactic for top teams

BiTeL33T said: i´ve done a test save with fiorentina and results were very poor aswell, maybe its a tactic for top teams

It should work well with the likes of Arsenal and Fiorentina. Let me run a test to see how it performs for both those teams.

Look like we have a new way to win: Outscore your opponent !

Arsenal test on once again..will update you in a while

This tactic is INSANE! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Had a go with it with Man C ( with the suggestion above of mine to play 5 at the back with 2 WCB ) and Norwich ( normal tactic ) .
Will post SS later, Man C had goal difference 110, 150 scored, Norwich ended 4th which obv is good.

2nd test running atm

BiTeL33T said: i´ve done a test save with fiorentina and results were very poor aswell, maybe its a tactic for top teams

Tejash said: Another loss mate, 16th in the league now. Can't continue like this.. Dunno whats wrong, Im gonna restart a new career and let you know. But this time if it fails..I think we need to redo the testing bruh. I noticed the tactic was leaking goals causing the loss...the earlier number 1 was much stable though

Test with Fiorentina and Arsenal, full holiday mode, assistant manager picked the teams.

Results should be better than this for a human manager.

ZaZ said: Test with Fiorentina and Arsenal, full holiday mode, assistant manager picked the teams.

Results should be better than this for a human manager.

i mean its good, in my testing fiorentina did 67 points which is not far off but in comparison ZaZ - Red 0.2 had 86 points so it was quite a bit better

BiTeL33T said: i mean its good, in my testing fiorentina did 67 points which is not far off but in comparison ZaZ - Red 0.2 had 86 points so it was quite a bit better

The same test with the same tactic can have lots of variation, over 10 points higher or lower. I wouldn't say one is better than the other based in one test only for each. It might be that Red is better for Fiorentina, but it's hard to say just by a single result.

Still aint working...10th in the league with Arsenal mid season. Do you use OI's or leave it to AM?

Tejash said: Still aint working...10th in the league with Arsenal mid season. Do you use OI's or leave it to AM?

I don't use OI. I don't know why it's not working there. Have you tried going in holiday (marking option to use current tactic) and seeing if assistant manager also does badly?

hello.i hava a  problem:
What do green and orange mean ?

I have never played on holiday as I like to micromanage the club always, if I may ask how many matches would you give for the results to show? Its basically plug n play only right just like your earlier tactics??

ZaZ said: I don't use OI. I don't know why it's not working there. Have you tried going in holiday (marking option to use current tactic) and seeing if assistant manager also does badly?

gaohaoqing said: hello.i hava a  problem:
What do green and orange mean ?

Colors. They are just identifiers for tactics, so I focus on upgrading those tactics instead of creating new ones. For example, Yellow is my tactic with three defenders (343), while Orange is my tactic with three strikers (433). Blue is supposed to be a balanced tactic (442), while Green was my tactic with advanced wingers. Some of those I will work deeper later, while others will be dropped because of low performance.

Tejash said: I have never played on holiday as I like to micromanage the club always, if I may ask how many matches would you give for the results to show? Its basically plug n play only right just like your earlier tactics??

Yeah, it is supposed to be plug and play. I also recommend to use fast players instead of slow ones.

Tejash said: since its the number one and since i trust ZAZ let me try the whole season and get back to you..but for now it seems OFF

I did very well with Arsenal. I have no idea why you're straggling.

I'll post my results in few minutes.

Aston Villa first season,just bought guido pizzao、matias arezo and adeyemi。

Took 2 in the Premier League。

Just around 15 games in and the results are improving wonder why it took longer then the other tactics...still

Here you go :)

Thank you guys for testing it!

Thank you, but 13 losses for a top tactic is a bit too much

zaz orange ss

Tejash said: Thank you, but 13 losses for a top tactic is a bit too much

Sorry to hear that, I don't know why it's not working for your Arsenal. It seems to work well for other people and even the assistant manager, so I got no clue what's going on there.

9-4 away from home against an overpowered Liverpool using ZaZ Orange SS

Insane

ZaZ said: Sorry to hear that, I don't know why it's not working for your Arsenal. It seems to work well for other people and even the assistant manager, so I got no clue what's going on there.

the losses I meant for the chewbaca images

Create an account or log in to leave a comment