+4
Matches
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 20.11.2021
Test #2
Date: 20.11.2021

I've been trying to get a 3 striker tactic working since beta but always struggled to get something that didn't concede a lot of goals. Scoring and winning wasn't a huge issue but goals conceded was always to high. It was mostly based around 4-3-3. It then became apparent through some other tactics I had tested that 3 at the back systems seemed to be a bit more solid so I started dabbling with those.

I have seen ZaZ working on some very similar shapes and ideas but going for all out goals, shout out to ZaZ for the set pieces as I have shamelessly stolen those. Also a shout out to anyone else who's tactic I have tested and taken bits from.

Anyway I have just finished testing a few different iterations of my current tactic and want to put the most successful out there for others to try.

I believe it should work for all teams. I test using Man U, Leeds and Norwich with all of them doing well in the Prem. I'd still consider these high scoring tactics but they should keep the conceded goals down. I also think it can be tweaked further to improve it with some deeper ME insight

Create an account or log in to leave a comment