Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
Nov 20, 2021
Not Tested Yet

Hello folks,

So... this is the first time I have ever tried to share a tactic for FM. And while I skipped this style of play for a LONG while now, I recently got my hands on a 6'9" striker with 20 Jumping.... so yea... once again I am working on some Death From Above.

I am trying to decide between 3 BPDs, or WCD-L-WCD for my back 3.
i need as much attacking as I can get from my WBs, enough for me to cycle possession from one wing to the other if needed.
which is why i also MUST have a CAR in midfield... one of these versions has two CAR... the other a CAR+BWM... if I lose possession from a short header, i need it back preferably in mid, so my WBs do not have to keep coming back
the AMLRs will always be W(Su)... for the floating crosses to be repeatedly fired in

and lastly... the Target Man up front... its how I have always played this, because i enjoy watching these kinds of goals...
I KNOW THIS IS NOT TACTICALLY SOUND. I KNOW I WILL NOT SCORE TONS OF GOALS. I KNOW I MUST KEEP POSSESSION OUT OF MY FINAL THIRD FOR AT LEAST 85% OF THE MATCH if I want my WBs to survive the season.

But... this is what I like to watch. And now that I have a save where I landed a gigantic striker, I can finally stop going on holiday or getting instant results. Where I suspect things will go wrong, is if I try to have this tactic tested... I suspect right now, this will get me mudhole-stomped. So I would like help where ever I can get it to tighten this up before I actually request it to be tested.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment