Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
Nov 21, 2021
Not Tested Yet

Bracconiere – Playing Style
The basis for any of my tactics seem to revolve around a shorter passing game and the same applies here. We will be operating an attacking pass and move style of play. We will be taking a high-risk approach by proactively looking to penetrate the half-space areas when in possession to force overload chances on the opposition.

When we are out of possession will be counter-pressing to win possession back as quickly as possible, to try and force the opposition into making mistakes so we can win the ball back and hit them on the counter.

The key attributes for this tactic are First Touch, Passing, Technique, Anticipation, Composure and Decisions.

This tactic will require a team with reasonably good footballing IQ, so it is essential to find players who perform well in the above DNA attributes.

In Possession
We will be playing with a Shorter Passing style which will complement our pass and move style we are looking to go with. We will be looking to play the ball out of defence so we will be building from the back. I want to have an emphasis on controlled attempts at goal so we will be looking to work the ball into the box, aiming for more precise attempts on goal rather than pot-shots from range. We are going with an Extremely High Tempo and playing with a Fairly Narrow style to try and exploit the half-space arears.

In Transition
Our goalkeeper will be instructed to Take Short Kicks to utilize the build-up play from our defence. He will distribute the ball to our Centre-backs and in main the Ball-Playing Defender. When possession is lost, we will look to press immediately with the aim of regaining possession, before hitting the opposition on the counter- attack.

Out Of Possession
We will be playing with a Higher Defensive Line to press higher up the pitch, to complement this we will be going for a Much Higher Line Of Engagement and trigger pressing Much More Often. We will also be using the Offside Trap.

Links
SiGames Forum Thread
Full Post on my website.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment