Test #2
Date: 05.03.2022
Test #3
Date: 05.03.2022
Patch 22.2.0 tests
click to show
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to show

going through old tactics i found this one from the great man himself tff its a tactic from fm 20
im just interested to see how this goes since it has the same shape as the number 1 tactic atm
the only change i made to this tactic was change it from balance to very attacking wich seems to go well this year

@rego8, hi.

I've edited the author and tactic name.

When you tweak someone else' tactic then you should put your own name on it even the changes you made  might seem small.

Thank you.

Oh OK no problem as long as tff gets the credit for his work

I am pretty impressed that an old TFF tactic would still rate so well. Reckon with a bit of tweaking it could be very competitive. TFF was truly amazing. Always followed his tactics from FM14 on. I really miss that he no longer produces tactics. What a legend.

He does

Mark said: I am pretty impressed that an old TFF tactic would still rate so well. Reckon with a bit of tweaking it could be very competitive. TFF was truly amazing. Always followed his tactics from FM14 on. I really miss that he no longer produces tactics. What a legend.

Definitely worth a tinker would not take much to get it up there

rego8 said: Definitely worth a tinker would not take much to get it up there

I don't think that we should spend more time with this team shape, because Zealot already brought the best out of a 433 wide DM imho.

FMAdept said: I don't think that we should spend more time with this team shape, because Zealot already brought the best out of a 433 wide DM imho.

Perfection has no limits, everything can improved... I guess :D

Sandro said: Perfection has no limits, everything can improved... I guess :D

If so why don't we choose a better base?

FMAdept said: If so why don't we choose a better base?

You might be right.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment