PLD
Matches
Patch 22.1.1 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 05.12.2021
Test #2
Date: 05.12.2021

I have to confess, I'm a big fan of 3DC tactics. But unfortunately, we all know it is almost impossible to create a decent 3DC tactic with this current ME of FM22.
Therefore, I try to create/ re-create a very old and maybe out-dated formation in the modern football: a tactic that use No.10 - and for this one, we will have 3 No.10 + a striker.

Thanks to the Germany national team during 2008 - 2012 performances, I try to bring something familiar back to the game base on their tactics during the time.
What can you expect from this?
_ Fast tempo - short passing - entertain football.
_ A striker who knows how to score a lot. Like M.Klose did.
_ 3 AM in the middle try to create chances, support the ST and high pressing. The AMC must have great passing + vision + off the ball. While the AMCR/L should be play with their preferred foot and side.
_ Double-pivot with the same duties like Khedira - B.Schweinsteiger before: one can go hard with opponents but also able to move forward when in need - while the other will be the link in transition. That's why I go with DM sup - RP sup

_ For the 4231 narrow tactics, One thing in my mind is the distribution when your team facing a high-aggressive pressing opponent. So I went with distribute to the Wingback (while I have the BPD and 1 playmaker in the midfield), in that way, with the right Sweeper Goalkeeper (with high points of Throwing / Kicking + Passing + Vision), he will know when to pass the short ball to DC or throwing to the wing or passing to the playmaker, thus we can be sure of Playing from the back. 

_ Above all, I have to admit that with the current ME, there's nothing better than Very Attacking mentality and when you score goals (luckily, this tactic provides a lot goals in my test), we can just adjust it later to save more energy for the team.
Besides, I don't really enjoy the ideas of using these VOL - IWB roles like many, many other tactics cause I wanna try something different (even just a bit).

_ That's all for the inspiration to create this Green Arrow tactics. And I test it in Go on holiday mode - using the Test league editor from FM21 (of course I have to edit it so it could be used in FM22). Big thanks to Mr. L for his Test League work.

I tested the tactic with two teams: CA165 and CA140 - without using Long Throw bugs and my corner routine is not so wild to make sure there are no variable.
Normally the CA165 must be in top 3 while CA140 team in top 15 at the end of the season will be considered as a decent tactic.

Hope it can do well in your Test.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment