Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
Dec 6, 2021
Not Tested Yet

My tactical testing philosophy:

Different tactics are suitable for different players, such as speed and strength. When the upper and lower limits of players' ability are large, it will greatly affect the tactical test effect. The most direct thing is that in the same team, two teams use the same tactics, and the score gap is about 30 points. Generally, there are 72 games. The difference in one game is up to 3 points, the difference in three games is up to 9 points, and the difference in six games is up to 18 points. However, there is still a draw, so the difference in three points is more than one game, which may be 2-3 games or 4-5 games. So the 18 point gap is at least 10 games. Assuming 10 games, the 10 game gap volatility is 10 / 72 ≈ 13.89%, which may be higher than this gap. I think it is acceptable within 10%. The difference of 30 points is too outrageous, which is equivalent to less than half of the game deviation. This tactic is extremely stable.

So I made the following adjustments,

1. The players of all league teams are grey people, which are automatically generated;

2. The number of stadiums, fans' support and training facilities of all League clubs are consistent;

3. Have the highest tolerance for the coach and try to ensure that the AI coach's instruction will not change throughout the season;

Except for different names, different coaches, different requirements of the club (mainly the club's own style), the players are slightly different, and everything else is the same.

You can test your tactics.

The set pieces directly refer to the set pieces set by zealot. I have sent him a letter to ask. If the other party doesn't agree, I will edit the set pieces of the tactics again.@Zealot

Put the头包杯战术极限挑战赛.fmf file of toubao cup tactical extreme challenge in the editor data folder, open the career mode, select the database, enter the game, add two head coaches to Challenger A and Challenger B, and take a vacation test until May 22, 2022. About 20 minutes. [the archive is too large to upload. Let's use our own database and open it ourselves]

CNTB-R5.1DA tactics make up for the imbalance of defense. This tactic has three basic adjustment methods, namely, middle attack, side attack and mixed middle and side attack. Here, only the side attack methods are released, not listed one by one. Other methods can be set and adjusted by ourselves.

头包-4132非对称R5.3DA,In fact, it is because we should take into account the test file. In the game, the ability of front-end players is relatively strong, and try to let front-end players do more adaptive tactics for more reasons.

A tactic must have ups and downs. Finally, a large amount of data should be used to ensure the stability of the tactic. The other is to maximize the tactical effect through on-the-spot play and adjustment, so as to really give full play to the tactical effect. If you only look at the effect in a very short time, it is actually difficult to distinguish. In a Chinese word, it is called: see the hearts of the people over time.

头包杯战术极限挑战赛A.fmf
Downloaded : 117 times
Uploaded : Dec 8, 2021
Create an account or log in to leave a comment