PLD
Matches
Patch 22.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 13.12.2021
Test #2
Date: 13.12.2021

Based on Oski4231 in version 22.1, changes have made in several areas(mainly in set pieces section),this tactic is still one of my work-in-progress but gains overwhelmingly positive user reviews on chinese PlayGM forum( here is the link of the thread - Go To PlayGM

While the 1st PL season only runs 20 round,West Ham United has announced its crown-ownnership by achieving 17win-2draw-1loss.Considering into other three cup competitions, the hammers got a decent result of 26win-2draw-1loss in calendar year 2021. Tables and charts would be attached below to help u guys have a better view on this tactic.

Leave a comment below if u have any suggestion to help me optimize WestHammer4231.

Last but not least, much thanks to Oski, ZaZ and every single tactic user/tester.
_______________________________END_OF_SEASON_________________________________________

Finally, I would like to teach u guys a chinese phrase:让不可能变成可能, which means making impossible possible.

@MakeSuRE, hi.

Please, upload the screenshots as attachments.

Thank you.

Zippo said: @MakeSuRE, hi.

Please, upload the screenshots as attachments.

Thank you.

Screenshots have been uploaded. Thx for ur reminder.

Looks promising @MakeSuRE. You completed the season?

NeOnHD92 said: Looks promising @MakeSuRE. You completed the season?

Nope.Issues always happen in my real life, and my duty to play as a new father, a husband and an employee cuts my gaming time into pieces. For now, I still consist on playing every game instead of skipping, and that would make my season progress carring forward much more slower than other tactic authors. But I promise that I will upload my whole 1st PL season statistics as soon as I finish my 1st PL season.

MakeSuRE said: Nope.Issues always happen in my real life, and my duty to play as a new father, a husband and an employee cuts my gaming time into pieces. For now, I still consist on playing every game instead of skipping, and that would make my season progress carring forward much more slower than other tactic authors. But I promise that I will upload my whole 1st PL season statistics as soon as I finish my 1st PL season.

I understand @MakeSuRE, it’s like me, im security. Do you play with corners exploit like before update (goals at 1st post)?

NeOnHD92 said: I understand @MakeSuRE, it’s like me, im security. Do you play with corners exploit like before update (goals at 1st post)?

The answer would be yes.I've seen so many players complaining about the nerf on corner attack but what I've watched in my WestHammer4231 was : decent number of corner headers and 18 set-pieces-goals in 20 PL matches. To be honest, I don't know why my set pieces tactic would contribute such outstanding result but it just happened. Meanwhile, this tactic has been downloaded on PlayGM for about 900 times and the number is still increasing. User feedback helps me much and what u guys see on FM ARENA is already an improved version. I'm pretty much sure that the remaining 18 matches of PL would give me an overall better result regarding to users' positive reviews on this improved version.
Anyway, thx u for liking this thread and hope u enjoy both FM22 and ur real life.

What positions of tactic takes set pieces (corners/free kicks, etc) @MakeSuRE?

NeOnHD92 said: What positions of tactic takes set pieces (corners/free kicks, etc) @MakeSuRE?

Usually DL/DR. Actually you can use anyone(maybe DCML/DCMR/AMC) who is capable considering his attributes, as long as you put your big guys in the penalty area as I did.

Thx for the tactic testing & rating. Seems that this 4231 tactic still has a far way to get improved.

How this tactic is did so well in @MakeSuRE 's screenshots and badly at tactic testing?

serhat22 said: How this tactic is did so well in @MakeSuRE 's screenshots and badly at tactic testing?

He tested only for 20 matches, probably, just got very lucky with that... happens.

Tsubasa said: He tested only for 20 matches, probably, just got very lucky with that... happens.

That's what I also would like to know as you guys. Some users of this tactic got a glory winning season while some complained about the uselessness. For now, I've finished almost 30 rounds and won EFL Cup by beating Liverpool with a typical underdog-winning 2-1. As I said before in this thread, I would post the final results screenshots here.

serhat22 said: How this tactic is did so well in @MakeSuRE 's screenshots and badly at tactic testing?

Quite a few WestHammer4231 users in PlayGM said this tactic was the best ever they tried in 22.2, while some guys reported that their 165-average-ca teams were kicked ass by AI's 185-average-ca galacticos. I wonder whether the unstability of this tactic would be the reason of the huge difference between my onw gameplay and the tactic testing.

Tsubasa said: He tested only for 20 matches, probably, just got very lucky with that... happens.

Ruling myself out of cheating, I really would like to know how lucky I am.:)

MakeSuRE said: Ruling myself out of cheating, I really would like to know how lucky I am.:)
looking into your save is the only way to know whether you cheat or not... can you upload it? :D

Tsubasa said: looking into your save is the only way to know whether you cheat or not... can you upload it? :D

By uploading my game save document here?

MakeSuRE said: By uploading my game save document here?
You can upload it on any filesharing hosting and post a download link here. I think many would like to learn from your success. :D

4.2 is not so bad. I would say anything close to 4 or 4.5 is the average of this match engine, for this testing database.

ZaZ said: 4.2 is not so bad. I would say anything close to 4 or 4.5 is the average of this match engine, for this testing database.

Thx for the explanation.

Tsubasa said: You can upload it on any filesharing hosting and post a download link here. I think many would like to learn from your success. :D

Feel free to download & find out evidences of my lucky.:goofy:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HVzRCtr5q3wZy2MxYcDY4n_DW4djClWq/view?usp=sharing

MakeSuRE said: Feel free to download & find out evidences of my lucky.:goofy:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HVzRCtr5q3wZy2MxYcDY4n_DW4djClWq/view?usp=sharing

I've checked your save and it looks to me like you cheated, pal.

You played only 29 matches but the game was saved 76 times.

Also, it says that the in-game editor was used in your game

Not good...

Tsubasa said: I've checked your save and it looks to me like you cheated, pal.

You played only 29 matches but the game was saved 76 times.

Also, it says that the in-game editor was used in your game

Not good...

1.Try to figure out how much matches it would be between 2021.07.01 and 2022.04.01. I use my pieced time to play FM so I do have to conduct a high-frequence saving schedule on prevention of any disturbance.
2.I use beauty employees mod so how can I get my beauties without editor?
3.Don’t put discrimination on anyone even you don’t like him. And don’t say any strange word to anyone you don’t even know. You know what I mean and we have duty to make this forum a pure tactic-sharing-&-downloading space.
4.Find more to prove you are right and I’m guilty for being a cheater.
5.Actually, words in ‘3’ should be told by your parents during your childhood but it seems that… oh no, I’m so sorry about that.:cry: :cry:

to be fair he has a point, why are you saving the game 79 times?? that makes no sense regardless of how many games you've played. 79 times is excessive

MakeSuRE said: 1.Try to figure out how much matches it would be between 2021.07.01 and 2022.04.01. I use my pieced time to play FM so I do have to conduct a high-frequence saving schedule on prevention of any disturbance.
2.I use beauty employees mod so how can I get my beauties without editor?
3.Don’t put discrimination on anyone even you don’t like him. And don’t say any strange word to anyone you don’t even know. You know what I mean and we have duty to make this forum a pure tactic-sharing-&-downloading space.
4.Find more to prove you are right and I’m guilty for being a cheater.
5.Actually, words in ‘3’ should be told by your parents during your childhood but it seems that… oh no, I’m so sorry about that.:cry: :cry:

Pal, relax. :)

I didn't say that you cheated, I said "it looks to me like you cheated" and it's my opinion and I might be wrong but when I look at the game status information, it's really hard for me to believe that the results you posted were achieved without cheating.

Once more, it's just my opinion and I might be wrong.

Peace.

CBP87 said: to be fair he has a point, why are you saving the game 79 times?? that makes no sense regardless of how many games you've played. 79 times is excessive

As I explained,I played about 50 matches and I would click the save button every time when a match is done. My explanation of doing so is that my game time is pieced when I am in my office, in a coffeehouse or at home, with so many things flooding to me even makes a single match’s period lasting from morning to midnight. For now, I dont even know the meaning of trying to prove that I’m not a cheater. Why the **** I have to waste my bedtime trying to make my 79-times-own-game-save to be legal. Try this cheater-made garbage first and show the cheater author how bad the tactic is.
BTW, this tactic is MADE IN CHINA and gentleman you should say ‘ to be fair it has a point’.

Tsubasa said: Pal, relax. :)

I didn't say that you cheated, I said "it looks to me like you cheated" and it's my opinion and I might be wrong but when I look at the game status information, it's really hard for me to believe that the results you posted were achieved without cheating.

Once more, it's just my opinion and I might be wrong.

Peace.

My fault to be so word-aggressive. Like the type of tactic, I choose Very-Attacking not because it suits the ME, but because of my characteristic, passionate like the sun but also explosive like a powder barrel. Sorry for every single word which offended u and hope u don’t mind my overreactions.

MakeSuRE said: As I explained,I played about 50 matches and I would click the save button every time when a match is done. My explanation of doing so is that my game time is pieced when I am in my office, in a coffeehouse or at home, with so many things flooding to me even makes a single match’s period lasting from morning to midnight. For now, I dont even know the meaning of trying to prove that I’m not a cheater. Why the **** I have to waste my bedtime trying to make my 79-times-own-game-save to be legal. Try this cheater-made garbage first and show the cheater author how bad the tactic is.
BTW, this tactic is MADE IN CHINA and gentleman you should say ‘ to be fair it has a point’.

So you played 79 games in that period?

MakeSuRE said: As I explained,I played about 50 matches and I would click the save button every time when a match is done. My explanation of doing so is that my game time is pieced when I am in my office, in a coffeehouse or at home, with so many things flooding to me even makes a single match’s period lasting from morning to midnight. For now, I dont even know the meaning of trying to prove that I’m not a cheater. Why the **** I have to waste my bedtime trying to make my 79-times-own-game-save to be legal. Try this cheater-made garbage first and show the cheater author how bad the tactic is.

Just hold your hands up and admit you cheated so we can move on!

76 times while holidaying :D

Create an account or log in to leave a comment