A crazy result with Real Madrid

107 points, scored 128, conceded 24

Grimlock said: A crazy result with Real Madrid

107 points, scored 128, conceded 24

I guess Benzema was the top scorer ?

Lapidus said: I guess Benzema was the top scorer ?

Yes, he scored about 40 goals.

Norwich City, Med. Prediction - 20th

The default team.

From time to time I like to play with 2 strikers.

I've tried the Double Tweaked version with Napoli and got 97 pts. I'd say it's a very good result.

I've added a new tweak "Triple Tweaked"

There's only 1 small tweak compared with "Double Tweaked" - Force Opposition Outside instruction and that's all.

The tweak seems slight improves the defense.

Snoop said: I've added a new tweak "Triple Tweaked"

There's only 1 small tweak compared with "Double Tweaked" - Force Opposition Outside instruction and that's all.

The tweak seems slight improves the defense.

Nice One!

Here's my result with Triple Tweaked.

Leeds, predicted 12th

This is the best tactic of all that I have tested in this patch (I have tested more than 40 for several seasons and with different teams. Here is a video, though I'm from Russia, but the results are very good

Solaris said: Nice One!

Here's my result with Triple Tweaked.

Leeds, predicted 12th

I would have Rodrigo as F9 and Patrick as AF

still one of the best (or even the best)

Proabably the best tactic i have ever used in fm22.
Started a carrer from the lowest league in England .
Back to back promotion till now, just dominating everything
Thx snoop and zaz for this wonderful tactic.
Coupled with zaz's instructions it feels unreal.
Even when i lose or draw it usually is like a screamaer goal and their gk getting man of the match.
Sorry for my bad english.

First season media prediction 12
Second season media prediction 17

So i continued using the tactic and kept improving my squad.
So i won League Two and League One fairly easy .
Championship(predicted 23/24) was another matter, harder but again managed it in the end. The financial deficit really started to show so it wasn't a walk in the park like previous season.
Also with a squad not up to par it was really hard to win playing Sat-Wed-Sat.

Also for some reason at this point(league 1) the game simply decided that i can't be drawn in the cups as a home team starting by round 3 or 4. I also won a game against arsenal as a league 2 team , at home after arteta said i was a weak team, by best result at that point.

The first season in the premier league, it was brutal. Was given a salary budget of 25 million(almost 3 times less than the next team), with if i remember correctly 12 million or 22 million transfer budget , while my whole team was subpar.
Bought a bunch of players and things looked dire at some point , even going 7 matches without winning while losing 6. But i survived in the end.
Obviously media prediction last , by some margin.

Second season my board bumped my salary budget to 45 million and transfer budget of around 36 million and boy did it show . Still predicted dead last, by some margin.
I can potentially win the league with some luck. I believe man utd have a harder schedule , with the remaining game against me , in my home.
I managed to drastically improve my defense , with most of my budget going in the cd positions.Bought some has-been's and somehow started dominating again.

Btw the board moved my team at The Craven Cottage because my stadium was under par.
I also moved my training to the assistant manager since using zaz's training squedules kept tiring my players.

So i almost won the league in my second premier league season.
Unfortunetly a injury for 6 months for my best player Rodrigo , coupled with some very poor away performances at totenham and watford made me fail to win the league.
For next season i have a 59 million wage budget , from 49 million now and 80 million transfer budget.
Again i am going to sell a bunch of players and buy new , better ones.
With improvements to my full backs , gk and a quality striker i should win the league next season.

My thin squad realy did me in this time.Still pretty satisfying results overall after 5 season.
Next season expectations for me at least . Win the league and at least quarter finals in the cl.

ZaZ - Blue DM ( Double Tweaked ) is still better in this patch according to my tests

Lampochka97 said: ZaZ - Blue DM ( Double Tweaked ) is still better in this patch according to my tests

You mean to say that ZaZ - Blue 4.0(F9 CM-A Tweak) scores better than the rest ?
Or ZaZ - Blue DM ( Double Tweaked ) ?

G1102 said: You mean to say that ZaZ - Blue 4.0(F9 CM-A Tweak) scores better than the rest ?
Or ZaZ - Blue DM ( Double Tweaked ) ?

ZaZ - Blue DM ( Double Tweaked) better according to my tests

Hey, I have tested this tactic on my channel (download link re-directs to this page) - All credit to ZaZ and Snoop!

The tactic tested VERY well. Crazy amount of goals at OGC Nice!

Made a quick test with teams in top 5 leagues. Test was on a holiday, 1 season for each team. I'm just upload tactic and that's it, don't buy/sell any players.

Use ZaZ - Blue 4.0 ( F9 & CM-A Tweak ).

Watford:
Media prediction - 19, finished - 8

Clermont:
Media prediction - 20, finished - 6

Bochum:
Media prediction - 17, finished - 6

Mallorca:
Media prediction - 20, got sacked in december

Venezia:
Media prediction - 19, got sacked in february

Do it for my own research, maybe this helps somebody to make a decision which tactic you want to play.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment