|
Uploaded Date
|
Downloads
|
|
|---|---|---|
|
1 hour, 29 min ago
|
0
|
Not Tested Yet
Create an account or log in to leave a comment
A 4-3-3 with wide players who act as strikers when in possession, but the two DM's sit in and protect against counter attacks.




Formation tries to win the ball as high as possible for relentless pressure, but also allows for more direct fast breaks on the counter. The CM is played on AM and is not picked up by the ai and often is left as a free man.
I won the Polish league and have been unbeaten for 3 years. I just won the Champions League against Real Madrid, as you can see you give up possession in favour of turnovers in dangerous areas.
No additional individual instructions. However I have toyed with giving the AM a free role to some limited success. I would also suggest changing balanced crossing for low crosses, but I am exploiting a 20 jumping reach striker.