PLD
Matches
Patch 22.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 19.12.2021
Test #2
Date: 19.12.2021

The core of this tactic is the position of the personnel, and the selection of my favorite number nine and a half and free men. On offense, you can think of it as three forwards, two shadow forwards, five forwards, and a free man who is inserted in the back. There is no need to worry about the offensive firepower of the lineup. Defensively, the double-back midfielders are in a deep position, and the defenders have barriers in front of them, so they are not afraid of counterattacks from the opposite side. Battle of positions. The No. 9 squad will withdraw and hold the ball, and will move forward when there is no ball, tearing open the opponent's defense.
After the free agent sets offensive duties, he will be parallel to the two side defenders when he is defending, and he will stand in the position of the back midfield to assist the ball when attacking, which is very easy to use, which is equivalent to playing two positions by one person.
The setting of a defensive winger is also quite interesting. Literally, he is like a defensive role. In fact, he is an offensive role. He will constantly pass through the bottom, but at the same time, his defense will be deeper and deeper than ordinary wingers. Easy to shovel

Buyers suggest that goalkeeper> freeman> ninth and a half, these three positions must be top
The goalkeeper is really important in this version. The teams that I play are not top goalkeepers are all in a bad shape. Navas, who was bought by Alison in the Manchester United winter window, really has no temper.
Freeman template Ayer, has the spirit, technology and the perfect body template, and in my tactics, the corner kick is for the freeman, so the height can not be low.
No. 9 and a half template Almada, has long shots, is organized and not bad
Defensive winger It is recommended to change the wing back. The winger can also be used.

how to test my tactic:shock:

coach bird said: how to test my tactic:shock:

I guess now you have to wait till it gets tested.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment