Test #3
Date: 24.12.2021
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

Been using this tactic and it give me very good results and fun to play. I start 2 new saves 1 with york in vanarama as a favorite and newcastle with some new players. here the tactic and the results.

Tips: The anchor needs to be a defensive player, with good physical

York (favorite)

newcastle

Credits to : StephenHK

Who takes set-pieces (corners) on this tactic @Cagado or someone who could help? 🤔

NeOnHD92 said: Who takes set-pieces (corners) on this tactic @Cagado or someone who could help? 🤔
the anchor (MD) or 1 of the 2 full backs

Hi, this is a great tactic, I can confirm that. I'm making an extraordinary comeback with the Inter Milan that I joined in the middle of the season. Extraordinary

Rip Shaolin 433 only 5.1 in FM arena test 😜

DoubleR said: Rip Shaolin 433 only 5.1 in FM arena test 😜

That's not bad!

I arrived at Inter Milan on November 28, when they were in 10th place.
I finished the season champion and winner of the league of champions

I also did a holiday test with Norwich. It's good

DoubleR said: Rip Shaolin 433 only 5.1 in FM arena test 😜

5.1 is a very good score. I think that's rated the best 4-3-3 flat forward formation

First of all, a big recruitment to the key positions of this tactic.
Newcastle are champions from the 1st year, after 36 games, this tactic has something special

Holidays test with Aston Villa

After being champion during my 1st year with Newcastle, here are the results of my 2nd year.
Cup, Carabao Cup and league of champions

Pau FC predict 14th.
Champion

Filer974 said: I arrived at Inter Milan on November 28, when they were in 10th place.
I finished the season champion and winner of the league of champions

Amazing !! Any tips you can give us ?

Filer974 said: After being champion during my 1st year with Newcastle, here are the results of my 2nd year.
Cup, Carabao Cup and league of champions

Nice anything you have done besides the right players for the positions?

Stephenhk explains well what to do on his website. The defensive midfielder must have at least 12 speed. Fitness management is important, so be sure to manage the turnover of the workforce. I also put a left foot striker on the left and right foot on the right

Pau FC 4 PSG 2

It's a really crazy tactic. If you use a three-top, this is a must! :love:

Anything you guys do for tough(er) away matches with the 433?

1st season in Ligue 1, Pau FC is 5th...
I'm still disappointed to have conceded so many goals but my goalkeeper is really bad.
We have only lost 8 games, we are the only team to have beaten PSG

this is my team

Results

Really good tactic this..

First club of my journeyman save, playing with Vojvodina in Serbia. It was my first full year after last season arriving there mid-season after they fired their last manager. This season I was expected to come 4th and well then I kept winning lol.. I came first (unbeaten), won the cup and (even more impressive) I managed to get until the semi-final of the conference league. The semi-final! WIth Vojvodina! The expectation was that I wouldn't even go past the 2nd qualifying round lol

I mostly used the Shaolin 433 v2, but also some 2lit 433 (v1.4) and kung fu 4141. But Shaolin 433 is crazy. My main striker (who was already at the club when I arrived there) scored 39 goals in 43 games. In total I scored 129 goals and had 31 against). Because of the budget and competition rules my squad is fully serbian with one brazilian in there for good luck ;-).

Regarding Shaolin 433 v2 here are my tips and tricks:
- Try to use wingers as strikers for the outside striker positions (that guy that scored 39 was origonally a winger). I also noticed quite a lot of goals from these outside strikers by heading but they weren't selected on doing that (they werent terrible at it though)
- Your anchor needs to have speed of at least 12 (said by the origonal creator)
- I switch to positive mentality for difficult games and to cautious when trying to defend a lead (or in my most difficult away games)

It is hard for me to create own schedules, so I use default assistant manager.
Is it bad?
Can someone share training for this tactic?

Create an account or log in to leave a comment