Date: 07.03.2022
Test #20
Date: 07.03.2022
Patch 22.2.0 tests
click to show

Heisenberg 4-3-3 Tiki-Taka v2

FM 22.2

Sorry, my english is very bad.

While creating the tactic, I examined the Zaz Blue tactic, which is the most successful tactic of fm 2022, and took the Zaz tactic as a guide for player instractions and team instractions.

League Table and fixtures

Heisenberg said: Sorry, my english is very bad.

Hi,

Are you from Turkey?

I know only how it would be say "Hello" on Turkish - "Merhaba" :)

Nikko said: Hi,

Are you from Turkey?

I know only how it would be say "Hello" on Turkish - "Merhaba" :)

Yes I am from Turkey...
Merhaba Nikko :D

Heisenberg said: Yes I am from Turkey...
Merhaba Nikko :D

I think you're the first Turk to use 4-3-3, not 4-2-3-1 :D

who takes the set pieces?

Freekicks and Corner taker: MRC-MLC-AMR-AML

how Roaming playmaker doing? how many assists and goals and average rating? becouse i found that whanever DM position i am using its always low ratings and underperforming :/

Wigo said: how Roaming playmaker doing? how many assists and goals and average rating? becouse i found that whanever DM position i am using its always low ratings and underperforming :/

Heisenberg said:
disaster :/

Wigo said: disaster :/

It's always been like that in FM some positions get a lower rating than other positions.

Btw, 6.8 - 6.9 are very good ratings and I don't know why you call "disaster".

Of course, DM position can't get a very high rating like some other positions that scoring goals and make assistances.

Nikko said: It's always been like that in FM some positions get a lower rating than other positions.

Btw, 6.8 - 6.9 are very good ratings and I don't know why you call "disaster".

Of course, DM position can't get a very high rating like some other positions that scoring goals and make assistances.

if you look in the pic Roaming playmaker has 0 goals and 2 assists in 30 games :/ thats a disaster... there is some other positions in Fm where rating is average but statistics is shit :/ annoying

Wigo said: if you look in the pic Roaming playmaker has 0 goals and 2 assists in 30 games :/ thats a disaster... there is some other positions in Fm where rating is average but statistics is shit :/ annoying

Are you expecting goals and assists from a player who is playing as a DM??

Wigo said: if you look in the pic Roaming playmaker has 0 goals and 2 assists in 30 games :/ thats a disaster... there is some other positions in Fm where rating is average but statistics is shit :/ annoying

Change him to another role or position. If the tactic does better as a whole, then you have a point and the RPM was to blame. If tactic just gets worse, then he can't be considered a disaster, since he gets low scores in order to enable his partners to get better scores.

ZaZ said: Change him to another role or position. If the tactic does better as a whole, then you have a point and the RPM was to blame. If tactic just gets worse, then he can't be considered a disaster, since he gets low scores in order to enable his partners to get better scores.

Here's real life stats of Rordi who plays DM for Man City

As you can see he also don't score and don't make assistance.

I really don't understand why you expect seeing goals and assistance from DM.

Anything above 6.8 is a good rating for a position such as DM that isn't supposed to score or do assistances, at least that's how it works in FM.

Nikko said: Here's real life stats of Rordi who plays DM for Man City

Anything above 6.8 is a good rating for a position such as DM that isn't supposed to score or do assistances, at least that's how it works in FM.

By the way, just yesterday I was in a discussion where I was saying Rodri was the main player of Manchester City. No one agreed with me. (P.S.: The discussion was literally "who is the main player of Manchester City, that if you remove him the team would suffer the most"?)

here is my RPM player stats . playing with blue DM

@Heisenberg could you please post tactic instruction and player instruction, i play with Xbox. Thanks

I think the first post should make it clear that this is a tweak.

Nikko said: Here's real life stats of Rordi who plays DM for Man City

you ask me why am i expecting assist from roaming PLAYMAKER? :) anyway... ok you guys prove me wrong on that position... zaz is right, if whole team performs better then its ok! :)

Wigo said: you ask me why am i expecting assist from roaming PLAYMAKER? :) anyway... ok you guys prove me wrong on that position... zaz is right, if whole team performs better then its ok! :)

I'm not saying there isn't a combination of positions and roles where RPM does well and the tactic does better, it's just that people didn't find anything like that yet for this shape.

Wigo said: you ask me why am i expecting assist from roaming PLAYMAKER? :) anyway... ok you guys prove me wrong on that position... zaz is right, if whole team performs better then its ok! :)

Jorginho is the most recognizable Playmaker in the world at the moment and here's his statistic from real life

He makes 1-2 Assistance per season... and his goals come from Penalties but he is a key player for Chelsea and he was a kay play for Napoli.

Who said that a playmaker is supposed to be the best assistant in the team?

by the way... for last few days i am testing segundo vollante position and its same DM position but its scores and assist much more then roaming or deep lying playmaker...

Wigo said: by the way... for last few days i am testing segundo vollante position and its same DM position but its scores and assist much more then roaming or deep lying playmaker...

Segundo Volante role can't be selected for the central DM position...

but my 442 is working fantastic with 2 of them...

Playmaking =/= assists

avonseller said: Playmaking =/= assists

He could be the one providing the assist to the assister :shock:

Can someone send pictures of the out of poss in poss and transition instructions, aswell as the individual player instructions. Thanks in advance!
Im on xbox so I cant download

Quick Test
Good one bro

Create an account or log in to leave a comment