Test #1
Date: 12.03.2022
Test #2
Test #3
Patch 22.2.0 tests
click to show

If zaz is a tactical ceiling, then now Snoop has poked a hole in the ceiling.Pay tribute to their two great tacticians.
All the credit goes to Snoop and ZAZ.

Seems quite good for a 433 tactic. One question regarding the RPM. Would it make sense to drop him deep in the DM ? Thank you!

Meiser63 said: Seems quite good for a 433 tactic. One question regarding the RPM. Would it make sense to drop him deep in the DM ? Thank you!

Sorry, my English level is poor, so I can only translate by machine.:(
I don't play stand-alone mode. I play online league games in China.I usually use vacation mode to test tactics.
According to my test, snoop's tactical panel and the use of some responsibilities are already the best configuration of the current engine.
Under snoop's tactical panel, you can change many positions and some responsibilities, and the effect will not be bad.I have tested several kinds of deformation and achieved good results.

is the CD better than the BPD? the top tactics here are almost be BPD:shock:

McDonalds said: is the CD better than the BPD? the top tactics here are almost be BPD:shock:

There is almost no difference between CD and BPD for the whole effect of any tactics. You can choose which responsibility to use according to your player type.:)

i have tried moving one of the shadow strikers to an extra central midfielder and moved the  defensive midfielder up to cm - let see how it goes. basically a 4-2-1-3.

Or maybe keep rpm as defensive midfielder and move one of the SS to central midfield assymetric?

Create an account or log in to leave a comment