click to hide
Test #1
Date: 28.03.2022
Test #2
Test #3

Hello everyone,

Here i have a modified version of the ZaZ Blue 4.0 tactic that seems to be doing really really well for me. I have tested it with some big, medium and small teams and majority of the teams did really well and overachieved with a few by a big margain.

Firstly i will note down where some of the teams finished and then i shall attach screnshots of results and team statistics.

ELITE TEAMS-

Liverpool 1st  (143 league goals 50 by salah in the league 71 all comps)
Real Madrid 1st
Bayern Munich 2nd (Winners of the champions league)

MEDIUM TEAMS

West Ham 9th (Probably the only team that didnt do as well as expected)
Atalanta 1st (99 Points, Musso 23 clean sheets in league)
Sociedad 5th (1 Point of 3rd, 97 league goals scored)
Napoli 4th

UNDERDOGS

Wolfsburg 3rd
Strasbourg 1ST!!!! (overthrowing PSG with 122 goals scored and best goal differnce)
Angers 5th (scoring 107 league goals in the process)

My opinion is that this tactic definatlely works for Elite level teams without a doubt but the shock has to be strasbourg winning the league. West ham also reached the semi finals of each cup possible apart from the europ league which was a quarter final knockout.

With some better defenders than some teams have here and actually playing the games and not holiday simming im sure this tactic could do alot better also as most tactics.

THE CHANGEs I MADE;

Swapped the Wingers for two extra Shadow strikers and introduced a few player instructions.
Changed some player instrutions on the false 9, they also had shoot less often as did the shadow striker so these have all been removed as we want as many goals as we can haha, also lowered the passing shortness by 1 notch too to minimise wastefull long balls that happened on occasion. Also added distribute quickly on the goalkeeper distribution as i want a fast paced release.

Kind regards :)

Hey mate, can you upload a screenshot of the tactic please

Yeah mate will do now, just realised i forgot to mention the changes to the tactic too so i will update the bio :)

This one looks interesting.

Eric said: This one looks interesting.

Give it a try mate see how it fairs for you, it seems to cause chaos up top haha :D

Create an account or log in to leave a comment