Author
Uploaded Date
Downloads
May 24, 2022
Not Tested Yet

Greetings Fellow FM enthusiasts,I present to you, The "Trying Some Total FootBall" tactic. Disclaimer, I don't know if this is blatant plagiurism/ tweak or just paying Homage to a tactical guru by the name of ZAZ. I must admit that I am not a tactician, I was just lucky to make this positional tweak work this time. Most credit must go to ZAZ as this is best on probably 90% of his instructions.I must also thank the following; FmArena team for the tactics templates with built in set pieces, FmStinger for his fm21 defensive corner set up, BustTheNet for his fm19 advice about placing someone at the far post when defending corners,(RDFtactics,HoodGaming and TookaJobs whose videos always inform me about cool tactics to checkout). Now that the brown nosing is out of the way lol, Time for the tactic, I used the 433dm wide fmarena tactic template, I moved the positions around to make it a 3-1-4-1-1 diamond shape. I used the player roles and instructions from the ZAZ blue 4.0 tactic, for the team instructions, I had watched an RDFtactics video "133xg 149 goal..." I added Play for Set Pieces and Force opposition inside (I don't know if these enhanced or hindered the performance).Points to note; The set piece taker should the central midfielder on the right (mezzala) that's were I had Bruno Fernandes, Your biggest jumping defender should be the left central defender. I started using the tactic in second season with Man Utd from the 9th game of the season (10 October). Achievements= English Premier League won by 1 point over Man City, Won Carabao Cup beat Leicester 3:1 in the Final, FA Cup lost in the 5th round to Man City 2:1 and Champions League lost to Liverpool in Semi Final 3:1 aggregate.
Thank You.PLEASE TEST THIS TACTIC.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment