Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 08.12.2022
Test #2
Date: 08.12.2022
Patch 23.1.0 tests
click to show

First time attempting my own tacting this year, have always just downloaded the best tactics tested on here and went with them!

My aim was to create something with a very high tempo, high pressing and high possession.

My first few seasons using this were very promising with a good balance between attack and defense. There's still a long way to go with tweaks to get this working better but it's currently very fun to use and has some great gameplay!

Tested with Tottenham and Leeds in the same season, holiday test.

Tottenham:

Leeds:

Has anyone got any advice on how to create a good testing league? I've given it a go but the world cup in Dec 2022 interrupts my schedule and fatigue, injuries, morale etc. are all big influencing factors which I'm not sure how to eliminate. I've made some tweaks to this tactic and it seems to be more effective but can't say for sure without running a few tests! Thanks!

Lsully95 said: I've made some tweaks to this tactic and it seems to be more effective but can't say for sure without running a few tests! Thanks!
If the tweaks you made are significant enough then just upload it here and I'm sure it'll get tested but don't forget to attach screenshot with results

Milakus said: If the tweaks you made are significant enough then just upload it here and I'm sure it'll get tested but don't forget to attach screenshot with results

I did think that but I'm reluctant to spam the webiste with different tweaks. I'm not 100% sure on the changes yet, I could've just got really lucky with the RNG for those tests!

Lsully95 said: Has anyone got any advice on how to create a good testing league? I've given it a go but the world cup in Dec 2022 interrupts my schedule and fatigue, injuries, morale etc. are all big influencing factors which I'm not sure how to eliminate. I've made some tweaks to this tactic and it seems to be more effective but can't say for sure without running a few tests! Thanks!

Open the editor, select all competitions not from the desired nation, then delete them.

ZaZ said: Open the editor, select all competitions not from the desired nation, then delete them.

I did attempt that but I kept getting this error when trying to start the game, I could close it and play but it'd only run for a few weeks then crash.

The editor seems to be happy with the changes at the time, passing the verification/tests.

But that is reassuring that deleting all the competitions can be done, when the sim ran for a few weeks before crashing, it was blazing fast!

Any idea how to correct the error?

Cheers!

Lsully95 said: I did attempt that but I kept getting this error when trying to start the game, I could close it and play but it'd only run for a few weeks then crash.

The editor seems to be happy with the changes at the time, passing the verification/tests.

But that is reassuring that deleting all the competitions can be done, when the sim ran for a few weeks before crashing, it was blazing fast!

Cheers!

that's a known issue - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/569538-warning-rule-group-has-empty-discipline-rules/#comment-13797873

I hope SI will fix it soon

Lsully95 said: I did attempt that but I kept getting this error when trying to start the game, I could close it and play but it'd only run for a few weeks then crash.

Cheers!

You can just click ok and the game starts. It only appears during load.

Droid said: that's a known issue - https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/569538-warning-rule-group-has-empty-discipline-rules/#comment-13797873

I hope SI will fix it soon

Ah cheers for that, at least it's not something I'm doing wrong then!

ZaZ said: You can just click ok and the game starts. It only appears during load.

I have tried that but the game completely crashes about 3 weeks into the sim

I'm finding that morale, fatigue, injuries etc are putting too much RNG on my tests. Does anyone know how to freeze these attributes? Thanks!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment