PLD
Matches
Patch 23.1.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 13.11.2022
Test #2
Date: 13.11.2022

Holiday test with TOT, with 3+ goals per game. The result would be better if the team didn't lose those easy matches in May.

why did u remove overlap runs?

crizeKOS said: why did u remove overlap runs?

I couldn't prove it's 100% correct but it might be a common sense in the near future that through balls would be the deadliest killer for the defence line.
Besides, one CWB on one wing would find himself struggling under the pressure from both DM and DL/DR.

I tried few games against L'pool away, Ball playing CBs made us conceive too many goals. When I changed them to regular CBs we managed to compete against them. The overall season result was better to me with the CB's as well, here some example.

crizeKOS said: I tried few games against L'pool away, Ball playing CBs made us conceive too many goals. When I changed them to regular CBs we managed to compete against them. The overall season result was better to me with the CB's as well, here some example.

Nice try, but u can see there would be a loss in attack. The rating of both BPDs would be low because of facing direct impact from opponents' wingers, but they play an important role as risk-takers by passing through balls to your 3 strikers.

yeah, that's why I kept the "take more risks" in the CBs

Create an account or log in to leave a comment