Matches
Patch 23.1.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 19.11.2022
Test #2
Date: 19.11.2022

Hello

First of all and to get it out of the way, I claim no ownership or originality over the tatic. I've really only plugged the WestHam tatic from MakeSuRE and changed certain things around. Every instruction should be the same. Maybe the SS have one different setting and of course the Wide Centrebacks. So if it goes well, kudos to MakeSuRE, if it goes badly he had nothing to do with it.

So why Wide Centrebacks? I've played a few first seasons in fm23 with Aston Villa and Mings, Konsa, Kamara and even Sutalo always get good ratings in that role, so i started testing a few tatics from this site, like the ones from Zaz for example and those players kept consistent good ratings and since I didnt see much testing of Wide Centrebacks I decided to submit this.

I can't show my completed first seasons since I dont have images, but I simulated the first 16 games with Villa on holiday a few times to show something.

Edit: Hosted the images since the attatchments kept screwing up the order. Another thing, Squad view is ordered by average rating.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment