Download
Prometheus
Author: Chocorelo19
Local Tests Info.
Patch 23.2.0
Patch 23.1.0
16 days, 2 hours ago 703
Download

This is my first attempt on FM23. Great results, amazing attack ( Your strikers will score like crazy), with solid defence.
Tested: Multiple runs with Arsenal and Atalanta on Holiday NO transfers NO Editor used.

Hope you like it and I will appreciate commenting if it works for you.

Spoiler Corsair 2DMS

Console users:

Spoiler Prometheus
This is a tweak of roles in the Midfield - Scores more and concedes more

@Chocorelo19 Is the prometheus being tested?

Tejash said: @Chocorelo19 Is the prometheus being tested?

Not tested yet.

@Chocorelo19 Playing Arsenal, lost with first two games against Newcastle 5-4 and ManU 3-0. Using Prometheus! Do you use touchline shouts?

Tejash said: @Chocorelo19 Playing Arsenal, lost with first two games against Newcastle 5-4 and ManU 3-0.

https://fm-arena.com/thread/1076-my-tactic-doesn-t-work-help-me-please/

Tejash said: @Chocorelo19 Playing Arsenal, lost with first two games against Newcastle 5-4 and ManU 3-0.

2 games are not enough to get a good view if works or not. Anyway feel free to share your results ☺️

Tejash said: Lost again away to Everton 2-0

Maybe you chose the wrong team, gave a bad team talk, got fm'd etc etc. I don't know the testing results of shouts, but I use then throughout games to keep my players happy and motivated.

I would persevere with this tactic, especially as you are using the same team as the creator and see how it goes. Three games is nothing and hey it's only a game.

Same problem here, not only on two matches, you Can have Amazing results and awful game, very irregular, dont know why

The Corsair has been working great for me, I've played 10 matches and got 10 wins. :thup:

Love it :love:

I was using Prometheus not Corsair!

@Chocorelo19 Which is better?

Milakus said: Love it :love:

Which tactic are u Using?

Tejash said: I was using Prometheus not Corsair!

In my Brentford tests Prometheus performed the best so far. Both on finishing position and points.

Enok said: @Chocorelo19 Which is better?

I had 2,3 better runs with prometheus but further testing is required. AsThis hasn't being tested in Fm arena I recommend to use Corsair.

Enok said: Which tactic are u Using?

Corsair IF

@Zippo Are you going to test "Prometheus" as well? I'm curious about the result :)

pixar said: @Zippo Are you going to test "Prometheus" as well? I'm curious about the result :)

I don't expect to be better. After further testing, I found out that it lacks stability. Few seasons amazing good results and on others not so good. We will see though :)

New Update Coming soon.. See preview :)

Results look amazing, Please test this guys!!

Tejash said: Results look amazing, Please test this guys!!

The tactic is yet to be published.

Chocorelo19 said: New Update Coming soon.. See preview :)

When is the update out sir? @Chocorelo19

Tejash said: When is the update out sir? @Chocorelo19

Chill out a bit. We are lucky to have some amazing tacticians on this forum. I doubt the ones consistently making good tactics want to rush them out or not entirely happy with them. Patience is needed

Tejash said: When is the update out sir? @Chocorelo19

Soon.. I need to run a few more tests to check the consistency of the tactic

Hello Skin please :) ?

Could anyone please give the whole informations to bring it on FMTouch please? Thanks in advance.

Chad said: Could anyone please give the whole informations to bring it on FMTouch please? Thanks in advance.

the player instruction can be found under a spoiler in the 1st post

Didn't see it sorry! Thanks

Any update?

Ajax said: Hello Skin please :) ?

Zealand skin

Create an account or log in to leave a comment