Chocorelo19 said: You accusing me that I copied Soft&Wet_4-2-4.. This tactic is based on my Prometheus 2.0 and I am saying that because of that I am not allowed to make changes to my original one. I have posted changes for every version that I shared. I dont understand why you commenting... And I am repeating that your tactic Islam something used my tactic as base and this can be proven on the set pieces... If I am wrong I apologize...

Islam tactic is based from what? Knap's set pieces right you forgot even that. That's why i didn't change his set pieces(to fish people out and you just did YOUR SELF and you know why? because here set pieces matter like 0.1). But as i said i will explain it later on a specific post i don't really care,about plagiarism craps, but why if you just copied his tecnical style didn't like him mentioning me? https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/17743/

If you don't know how the meta is working is fine,if you won't mentioning me is fine as well that's not my job to accuse people and nor i care. But calling it few tweaks is literally funny :)!
As i said gonna explain it on the right place.

Nice job to call you out yourself about set pieces.

Delicious said: Islam tactic is based from what? Knap's set pieces right you forgot even that. That's why i didn't change his set pieces(to fish people out and you just did YOUR SELF and you know why? because here set pieces matter like 0.1). But as i said i will explain it later on a specific post i don't really care,about plagiarism craps, but why if you just copied his tecnical style didn't like him mentioning me? https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/17743/

If you don't know how the meta is working is fine,if you won't mentioning me is fine as well that's not my job to accuse people and nor i care. But calling it few tweaks is literally funny :)!
As i said gonna explain it on the right place.

Nice job to call you out yourself about set pieces.

Regarding the set pieces, I was referring to the names and not the setup. I suck making set pieces. Usally I am using TFFs old ones. If you posted first the tactical style 100% of course I will you give you credit on the first page. Apologies I didn't know that you shared first.

Chocorelo19 said: Regarding the set pieces, I was referring to the names and not the setup. I suck making set pieces. Usally I am using TFFs old ones. If you posted first the tactical style 100% of course I will you give you credit on the first page. Apologies I didn't know that you shared first.

It's fine dude. As i said i am none to say what people should do. But about set pieces are from knap not from TFF. And since FM-ARENA release the reliable set pieces,i've found out the truth how much they really matter(pratically nothing).

Delicious said: It's fine dude. As i said i am none to say what people should do. But about set pieces are from knap not from TFF. And since FM-ARENA release the reliable set pieces,i've found out the truth how much they really matter.

None the less I have updated the first page accordingly.

@Chocorelo19, could you please clear it for me - https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/17816/

Thanks.

Chewbacca said: I think you didn't get my point.

I really don't care who tweaked whose tactic.

I just checked your Prometheus 2.4 and didn't found any difference with Soft&Wet.

So that's why I asked you what I was missing.

Probably, you uploaded a wrong tactic or something like that.

Or there's a difference and I just missed it.

Thanks.

I used @Delicious team instructions without knowing that it was shared first by him. Proper credit is given on the first page. The differences are probably on the player instructions. Most of them left as it was on Prometheus 2.0. Keep it mind that Corsair IF and prometheus had only 2 roles different and they had 3 points gap therefore mine it may perform worst compare to the amazing result from @MemorizableUsername

Chewbacca said: I think you didn't get my point.

I really don't care who tweaked whose tactic.

I just checked your Prometheus 2.4 and didn't found any difference with Soft&Wet.

So that's why I asked you what I was missing.

Probably, you uploaded a wrong tactic or something like that.

Or there's a difference and I just missed it.

Thanks.

That's the problem of brute forcing, with so many people testing the same tactic with just one instruction changed. In the end, people can't spot the differences very easily, and we can't also tell where those changes came from (for crediting).

Chocorelo19 said: The differences are probably on the player instructions. Most of them left as it was on Prometheus 2.0.

I might be blind I've checked it few times and did found any difference with Soft&Wet.

Could you tell me which Player Instructions did you change.

I'm talking about Prometheus 2.4.

Thanks.

Chewbacca said: I might be blind I've checked it few times and did found any difference with Soft&Wet.

Could you tell me which Player Instructions did you change.

Thanks.

On 2.4 From strikers I removed Mark tighter and shoot less often (left AA) and from Ifs mark tighter also removed. I dont remember changing anything else. compare yourself

Chocorelo19 said: On 2.4 From strikers I removed Mark tighter and shoot less often and from Ifs mark tighter also removed. I dont remember changing anything else. compare yourself

Now, I'm confused even more. :(

Are the below supposed changed for Prometheus 2.4?

Chewbacca said: Now, I'm confused even more. :(

Are the above supposed changed for Prometheus 2.4?

Owhhh... I posted the wrong tactic ... hahahahaha!!! I enter the game to check and after all it is the wrong tactic

can one of the two DMs be replaced for a CM? If so, what role would you use?

nidhogg said: can one of the two DMs be replaced for a CM? If so, what role would you use?

You can try it with Box2Box. In my tests though it didn't work well

Create an account or log in to leave a comment