Test #1
Date: 06.12.2022
Test #2
Test #3
Test #4

This tactic was made during the boring match time of some world cup games. To tell the truth, managing RB London was way more interesting.

The original version uses rga+fb. As some of you might know my BlancBleuBelge series, I love picking up young boys who are tall, strong and fast. So this tactic's set pieces take DL&DR as two aerial attacking points. The test result of v1 was not that bad v1's test result but certainly I demanded more from top team. In this case, fb was changed to wb and v2's test result was quite satisfying.

Holiday test was conducted under Tactic Testing League v2 from fm base. Much thanks to will1981.

Some astonishing results from frendly matches With ca119 starters and ca108 subs, guess who is the underdog now?:goofy:

I am still enjoying your previous tactic,tweaked now because of the new ME
I needed to make some changes but still I am using it!
This one i didn't tried but results are awesome
Keep up mate!

babemocni1988 said: I am still enjoying your previous tactic,tweaked now because of the new ME
Keep up mate!

Thank you:)

babemocni1988 said: I am still enjoying your previous tactic,tweaked now because of the new ME
Keep up mate!

What changes did you make? Cause I was using that tactic also before patch, but now I just stopped winning.

elynem said: What changes did you make? Cause I was using that tactic also before patch, but now I just stopped winning.

doesnt work for me anymore unfortunately

Unfortunately a patch can mean starting a new game...... It might not definitely be the tactic

keithb said: Unfortunately a patch can mean starting a new game...... It might not definitely be the tactic

I recived massages from other people that unfortunately doesn't work anymore,so its not only me

babemocni1988 said: I recived massages from other people that unfortunately doesn't work anymore,so its not only me

and you have all started new games? its roughly the same ME

babemocni1988 said: doesnt work for me anymore unfortunately

Yeah the same. I tried changing some things, tweaking it but no luck.

Holiday test on 23.2. Good result

Create an account or log in to leave a comment