Matches
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 05.12.2022
Test #2
Date: 05.12.2022

One goal, only one... innovate.
Propose different tactical schemes than the eternal 424 or 4231...
This is my new tactic that I tried with Mainz and Liverpool. Can you test this tactic please?

Holidays test with Montpellier

Will test now in my slough town save, any op instructions?

Nothing special, except not to hesitate to replace players who miss their match. Even if we play the 10th minute of the match if one or more players are bad, they must be replaced without hesitation even if it is the goal. It is not uncommon that after 45 minutes I have already made 4 substitutions

Real Madrid - ended in 1st
Probably could have been in the UCL finals considering we lost to Atletico...no offense.

Atletico Madrid - ended in 3rd
What a season from Joao Felix! Lost 2nd place to Barcelona due to H2H. Lost the top spot in our UCL group to Bayer...ended up costing us as we drew Bayern.

Newcastle - ended in 5th

Manchester United - ended in 3rd, 4th, and 5th
My other sims' screenshots messed up, but you can see in the squad screenshots that in my two other runs we ended 3rd and 4th.

Aston Villa - ended in 8th

Nottingham Forest - ended in 10th

Brentford - ended in 7th

Will continue testing when possible. Might try it with an actual save since I prefer playing without wingers.

this tactic wasn't good for me and the fact man united are finishing 5th with this tactic isnt great

NairaGatsby said: this tactic wasn't good for me and the fact man united are finishing 5th with this tactic isnt great

It's definitely not a world-beater, but I think this tactic really depends on what players a club has at the time mainly because it doesn't use wingers, but I could be wrong. In other words, it's not really a tactic that you can just plug in and go. I've added in two more test results with lower table teams and they came out...alright, I guess. Perhaps it's an underdog tactic.

I did have two other runs with Man U using this tactic, but the screenshots didn't save correctly (damn you OnPaste). In my two other runs, I ended in the Champions League spots, but never 1st or 2nd.

Thanks for trying my tactic.

dalseong said: It's definitely not a world-beater, but I think this tactic really depends on what players a club has at the time mainly because it doesn't use wingers, but I could be wrong. In other words, it's not really a tactic that you can just plug in and go. I've added in two more test results with lower table teams and they came out...alright, I guess. Perhaps it's an underdog tactic.

I did have two other runs with Man U using this tactic, but the screenshots didn't save correctly (damn you OnPaste). In my two other runs, I ended in the Champions League spots, but never 1st or 2nd.

I did a holiday test with Newcastle, when I can I will do one with man united

Filer974 said: I did a holiday test with Newcastle, when I can I will do one with man united

Can't wait to see how this tactic progresses! I love diamond tactics. The crazy thing that stands out to me is that in the Real Madrid sim Rudiger and Militao combined for 30 goals...

Holiday test with Manchester United, indeed this tactic does not like Man U. I finished 3rd in the championship. Then I think that by really playing the season the results can be better but the gap is too big

dalseong said: It's definitely not a world-beater, but I think this tactic really depends on what players a club has at the time mainly because it doesn't use wingers, but I could be wrong. In other words, it's not really a tactic that you can just plug in and go. I've added in two more test results with lower table teams and they came out...alright, I guess. Perhaps it's an underdog tactic.

do you have a good tactic for a national league team?

The power

Create an account or log in to leave a comment