Test #7
Date: 09.12.2022
Test #8
Test #9

Tactical Breakdown
Formation : 4-2-4

A tactic for those who don't like to play with 2DMs...

Philosophy
The tactic is divided into two segments, Defense and Attack. You might be wondering, what about the midfield? Well, they will cut defences in half with killer balls and they will support the defence. Expect to play beautiful attacking football and score many goals!
As I've made many changes, especially the removal of the 2 key positions (DMs) I share it as a new tactic.

Hope it works well for you :)

ARSENAL TEST:

Attack:

Defense:

Colossus 442:

As the tactic scored high score considering that is not using DMS at all I thought to make a tweak and make a flat 442.
Changes:
1. IW added
2. "Get stuck in" ticked ON
3. BBM "Shoot less often" & "Closed down more" Removed
4. In Transition "Distribute quickly" ticked OFF & Distribution to Center-Full backs ticked ON

Arsenal Test:
Spoiler

@Chocorelo19, to insert an attachment just use the insert button :)

Beautiful!

Solaris said: @Chocorelo19, to insert an attachment just use the insert button :)

Love you.

Was just browsing when you posted this morning so i thought i'd give it a quick go.

Promising start. My euro form has been woeful the last few seasons so particularly happy with that despite the late collapse against Monaco.

Highlight obviously the win over Real as we were down to 10 men for the last half hour.

Amazing Work ! Did a holiday season, no transfers /w Liverpool... won everything except Community Shield
Surprised with the results considering the tactic doesn't quite fit the existing squad.

GazT81 said: Was just browsing when you posted this morning so i thought i'd give it a quick go.

Promising start. My euro form has been woeful the last few seasons so particularly happy with that despite the late collapse against Monaco.

Highlight obviously the win over Real as we were down to 10 men for the last half hour.

Looking good :)

MemorizableUsername said: Amazing Work ! Did a holiday season, no transfers /w Liverpool... won everything except Community Shield
Surprised with the results considering the tactic doesn't quite fit the existing squad.

Good results with nice GD as expected :)

holiday run, no transfers /w Chelsea

Finally finished the season on holiday mode and colour me impressed.

League well that is expected but the CL is amazing with some great results along the way.

GazT81 said: Finally finished the season on holiday mode and colour me impressed.

League well that is expected but the CL is amazing with some great results along the way.

I am impressed with your result! :) :cool:

Just noticed that is the only tactic without using Defensive Mids. GJ!

Create an account or log in to leave a comment