Test #3
Date: 15.12.2022
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

I have been working on updating some of my older tactics from FM21 and FM22 to get them working in FM23. Spent a lot of time looking at the Tactical Instruction Testing, ZaZs development of tactics over the last few years, and how the top tactics are evolving. A lot of inspiration comes from our current few leaders including Corsair, Xmas and World of the Best. Set pieces were based on Xmas but I have made quite a few positional changes. I went through a lot of testing and then changed 2 to 3 things at a time until I started to make progress.

Dragons Breathe

Anyhow, thanks to everyone on the forums especially those mentioned above. I tested with Man City and Bournemouth. There was a small slump at the end of the season which cost me getting to 100 points and also lost the UCL semi to Spurs. Got the FA Cup and only 3 losses all season in EPL.

Please let me know your thoughts especially if you test it.

Dragons Den

Changed formation from Dragons Breathe and I have aligned with my old Dragons Den tactic from FM22 ie 4-1-3-1-1.

Changes:

STCR to AM SS At
DC BPB removed PI Dribble More Often and Shoot Less Often
PI Tackle Harder added to all players

XMas set pieces are not good 🤣🤣, I forgot to tweak and to mention that

crizeKOS said: XMas set pieces are not good 🤣🤣, I forgot to tweak and to mention that

Like I said, I did tweak them a fair bit and goals from corners were 2nd in the EPL so I am happy with that

tactic screen preview?

pixar said: tactic screen preview?

Thanks. Getting late here. I will fix shortly

Dragons Den seems to be better than Dragons Breathe from my testing. I am hoping it is a step up on FM Arena. Seems to be defensively more solid. Details in the opening post

Create an account or log in to leave a comment