Date: 27.12.2022
Test #16
Test #17
Test #18

4132 Khabib

This tactic is a transition of the 4231 Pre/Post Meta Bibble/Haaland,i will implement next the Reliable Set Pieces and other test more with different (Backs)= WB/IWB/CWB and Wings =IW/W(about normal winger it feel like it got giga nerfed this year)but it might be more juice around here since it score alot, but it getting tons of goals as well.

Fullbacks test went very well with it, gotta tune it a bit more, not sure tho if going w/o pressing is the best way yet. That's the base, gonna first trying to find the best combo roles and after going to check with the meta roles as well.

Since many people asked me about training,at the very moment i am not sure 100% but i know that those one are the best.
We need those data from you that actually playing the game! I will start career session when test session will be so long that i have to wait a 1 week queque :P.

#1 Vacation
Tested with City :  2nd place 91 points/ UCL (6-1 to paris),CS,FA won
Spoiler

#2 Vacation
Tested with City : 1st place 103 points/ UCL (2-1 to pool)
Spoiler

4132 Poirer V
Spoiler Changelog:

-Added Reliable set pieces, i will check those results, but i am pretty sure at least on corner score it's gonna lose like min 4 goals to max 10, didn't surpass once (at least on vacation) more then 16 goals on EPL. Rest of those pieces seem really reliable.

-Added some meta role, no underlap because i didn't test it yet to be honest.
-Trying to find an alternative to Fullback so CWB seem give that a bit of solidity (let's see)
-IW instead of IF on (SU)

(i was focused more on other roles to implement but for now went on big fail,that's something that gave interesting results)

4132 Poirer X

Changelog:

Spoiler That's for yolo,what really changed are the IW istructions totaly the same from Useless_4-4-2.

Set pieces were remade,i found that on many many tactics are really weird or it's a visual bug, or they really don't matter as i do believe.
Let's see if it score decent,if it does will try to make more changes on it or just gonna try to make FB version a bit stable :P

4132 Poirer XI

Changelog:

Spoiler IF on (SU) it's just to understand if it can give a bit more of stabilization

4132 Poirer XII

Changelog:

Spoiler GK on DEF :cry:

Added run to defence
Stuck-in
Focus play down (I AM SURE OF IT SOMETHING IS HIDDEN!)

If the test goes a bit well toworrow is gonna be "backstestfest" to make our loved machine-server always full load!

4132 Poirer XIII
Spoiler So,boyz the machine still ask for mercy,but i've said that! Nothing will stay hidden after The Assembler is going through it!

Added Overlap/counter-press.

Now trying WB/IF combo on (SU)

4132 Poirer XIV

Spoiler Since the test gave ambigue results,i am even testing IF attack version...

Changelog:

IF on (A)

4132 Poirer XV

Changelog:

Spoiler CWB replace the WB.

4132 Poirer XVI

Changelog:

Spoiler CWB/IF on (SU)

4132 Lucky You

Changelog:

Spoiler That setup is to confirm how the wingers are nerfed compared to IF.

IF=W (A)
Back = IWB (SU)

4132 Breaking the Habit

Changelog:

Spoiler Winger changed from (A) to W=(SU)

4132 Parabelle

Changelog:

Spoiler W changed to IW still on (SU)

Even the run was almost perfect fm striked hard on last games :(

4132 Wake Up

Changelog:

Spoiler Just to complete the route.

IW changed on Attack. For now is gonna put on hold till the results coming out,need to rework sp's and tune some hidden things.

4132 Chainsaw

Changelog:

Spoiler Basically SS became an AM=this version is on attack duty,seem KDB went on steroids and became almost the wild beast,the run it self ain't even lucky because Klopp was even more on steroids then our team :P.

4132 Chainsaw II

Changelog:

Spoiler AM on (SU)

We can call it the runner-up vacation.

4132 Chainsaw III

Changelog:

Spoiler IWB on (A).

4132 Chainsaw IV

Changelog:

Spoiler W become a IF.

Super Vacation Test! Quituple

4132 Smile Again

Changelog:

Spoiler Spoiler This one was missing from the backs route with the SS.

4132 Team Extreme II

Changelog:

Spoiler This is to test out AM(SU) and WB combo

I've fixed the SP's here,once all of this madness gonna end i am going to "remastered even those one that got high points"

Edit:

Did a cernita about the tactics that i am more or less sure will be just a waste of computing power.

Great tactic. Do you think Khabib should come out of retirement and challenge for the Light Heavyweight title vs Jiri?

pistolevich said: Great tactic. Do you think Khabib should come out of retirement and challenge for the Light Heavyweight title vs Jiri?

I don't even think he cares about fighting anymore, he is just the coach of Islam.
I can't wait for that Match to happen

Delicious said: I don't even think he cares about fighting anymore, he is just the coach of Islam.
I can't wait for that Match to happen

Heh, was joking Khabib is never coming back. He's indulging in koka kola with ice and some borgars.

pistolevich said: Heh, was joking Khabib is never coming back. He's indulging in koka kola with ice and some borgars.

Poirer XIV is amazing man, I've only started my season with Rennes but it already feels like it's gonna be a banger !

EDIT : End of the season
2nd Ligue 1
Won Coupe de France
Won Europa League (LOL)
Spoiler

4132 Poirer XIV looks good bro

Nyeriel said: Poirer XIV is amazing man, I've only started my season with Rennes but it already feels like it's gonna be a banger !

(Monaco match was amazing)

irapbot said: 4132 Poirer XIV looks good bro

Glad that you are enjoying it :devil:

Hi @Delicious, with your tested tactics did you find AM role operates better than SS in goals and assists?

dzek said: Hi @Delicious, with your tested tactics did you find AM role operates better than SS in goals and assists?

Hey, more then it's better or not i prefer it on some certain build and i wanted just to be sure,it can work pretty good? Yes!

I saw that they produce the same amount of goals but AM have more assists

"4132 Chainsaw IV"
It's good bro

Create an account or log in to leave a comment