PLD
Matches
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 19.12.2022
Test #2
Date: 19.12.2022

Tested with LFC,WHU and Brentford without any transfers and whole season on holiday.

probably the best tactic i used this year.

soon i will post video version. i hope u will enjoy it ;)

I will try to be honest,i don't know how it will score and that's not the point, but i saw many many people doing this kind of test with multiple teams on the same league(was doing the same on fm22), i am not trying to criticize your test at all,i hope the tactic will score tons but this kind of test always lead me on the wrong direction,it might mean nothing, but if you really wanna use vacation as a "attentible test" and that's already wrong on first sentence but you got me, pick at least team from the different leagues,so at least you can understand if you are moving on the right direction or not.

Ofcourse that's my way to see that.

Hope the best for result! Break a leg

Just won La Liga with Celta Vigo without any transfers + whole season on holiday ;)

tested now live on my YT channel and won Ligue 1 and Coupe de france with OL. so far so good ! i hope it will get more shares so more peoples can use this tactic and win more trophies !

Changed few roles and instructions and it worked better in defence(before i conceded 63 goals compared to 37 after upadates + still most goals in the league)

Now we won way more tackles (before 610 now 858)

Won Treble in first season with WHU without any transfers + whole season on holiday

So now u can download GOATed 4231 by DawidPL v2

Create an account or log in to leave a comment