PLD
Matches
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 21.12.2022
Test #2
Date: 21.12.2022

Hi all, first of all i want to say this is just experimental tactic that i wanted to create for FUN. But in the end i liked it!

I'm using 2 wide central backs and 1 central defender as you can see from the pictures, the reason because i'm using wide central backs is they act like defender(not like fullback) when defending but the magic is on attacking side, they move further forward like a full back would do. Since wide central backs are stay more wider when compared to normal defenders they also cover sides(not as much as full back would do of course)

The reason for carrilero is they provide width to the team. They also cover wing sides. One of my concerns was side attacks when creating this tactic, but when i watch the full game with TV camera i saw that that wasn't serious problem as i thought it would be.

Anyway i did 2 testes;

1- Balanced mentality, removed "work ball into the box" instruction. (HAALAND SCORED 70 in the league - in total 112 goals)
2- More possession based (positive mentality and work ball into the box)

For the set pieces tactic, i'm not a great set piece tactician so i did my best(its not working tho LOL).

Let me share couple of screenshots based on testings.

THE FIRST TEST A.K.A BALANCED ONE (112 GOALS IN A SEASON BY HAALAND) -(Jerome - Aggression)

Spoiler TACTIC SCREEN

LEAGUE SCREEN

STATS SCREEN

COMPETITION SCREEN

HAALAND

THE SECOND TEST A.K.A POSITIVE ONE (POSSESSION BASED) -(Jerome - Pink)

Spoiler TACTIC SCREEN

STATS SCREEN

COMPETITION SCREEN

@saitjerome, I suggest changing the names of the tactics

https://fm-arena.com/thread/2733-how-fm-arena-picks-tactics-for-the-testing/

Droid said: @saitjerome, I suggest changing the tactic names

https://fm-arena.com/thread/2733-how-fm-arena-picks-tactics-for-the-testing/

Hi thanks for the suggestion. I've changed tactic names with a basic information like 3-1-2-1-3 balanced. Should i change topic name also?

saitjerome said: Hi thanks for the suggestion. I've changed tactic names with a basic information like 3-1-2-1-3 balanced. Should i change topic name also?

Follow the link I posted, it explains how to name tactics and threads.

Hi all, changed the tactic names. Jerome - Aggression is balanced version and the other one is positive version(more posssession based)

sorry for wasting your time @Zippo  LOL

saitjerome said: sorry for wasting your time @Zippo  LOL

U tested alot of good stuff here mate, scores doesnt matter sometimes (most of time I meant)

Create an account or log in to leave a comment