Test #3
Date: 09.01.2023
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

So, here is the 424! Just moved the SS into AF nothing else...

Just curious to see the differecies between them.

Changelog:

Vacation was the most terrible run it could happen but we are real men and we share even those...
Thinking about to start the junkies tactic story :blush:

Spoiler

424 Alhamdulillah II

Changelog:

Spoiler Trying out 424 with licious-metarules :P! Going to try even double on 4231.

424 Alhamdulillah III

Changelog:

Spoiler IF on (SU)

424 Alhamdulillah IV

Changelog:

Spoiler WB on (attack)

424 Alhamdulillah V

Changelog:

Spoiler IW+IWB combo

424 Alhamdulillah VI

Changelog:

Spoiler IW (attack)+IWB combo

424 Alhamdulillah VII

Changelog:

Spoiler IWB = (ATTACK)

424 Extreme Chainsaw

Changelog:

Spoiler Fullback = (ATTACK)

424 Volante Spaghetti

Changelog:

Spoiler IF (su) and Vol(a)

Edit: I've deleted some tactics that i believe will be just a waste of computing power.
I will let the changelog if anyone wanna try them out.

424 Alhamdulillah X

Changelog:

Spoiler -removed stuck-in and some TI on standard

Hi, thanks for these amazing tactics. I used Alhamdulillah2 and it is very successful. And I wonder the Extreme Chainsaw and Volante Spaghetti. what did you change? and which one is the best tactic that you created in your opinion?

Campagna said: Hi, thanks for these amazing tactics. I used Alhamdulillah2 and it is very successful. And I wonder the Extreme Chainsaw and Volante Spaghetti. what did you change? and which one is the best tactic that you created in your opinion?

On Chainsaw the back is a FullBack on Volante spaghetti changed the attribute of some role (like volante on Attack and IF on support).
About which is the best is hard to say till they are not tested, the variable on my test is like 0.60 to 2.50 points difference, how is translated here yet i don't even know, but we talking about on average of 1500/38.

@Zippo it is possible to have some data? about X and II just to undertand if we can live w/o stuck-in even a save to compare stats.

Thanks!

@Delicious

424 Alhamdulillah II ( Game Saves ) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YgvsvYvhUyWJRsxHS0CNIeuIwSzg6n86/view?usp=sharing

424 Alhamdulillah X ( Game Saves ) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ngQKyPNKGtj76wgiljtZMl8K2cAdSm7V/view?usp=sharing

Thank you very much:love: i guess you've putted same link ..

Delicious said: Thank you very much:love: i guess you've putted same link ..

Yup, my mistake

Here's a correct link for 424 Alhamdulillah X ( Game Saves ) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ngQKyPNKGtj76wgiljtZMl8K2cAdSm7V/view?usp=sharing

This tactic was supposed to perform better than 0.8.

It might be better, 60 vs 61 for top is likely rng difference, the tornado might have made this a 59 or a 61 for instance, we'll never know

I've removed the off-topic comments about the religion.

@Wish, stop it or there'll be consequences.

Cheers.

Zippo said: I've removed the off-topic comments about the religion.

@Wish, stop it or there'll be consequences.

Cheers.

Stop also accepting this kind of name for tactics, show common sense for soccer fans, we are not here to suffer proselytizing.

Wish said: Stop also accepting this kind of name for tactics, show common sense for soccer fans, we are not here to suffer proselytizing.
Once more, if you have any issues or complains then instead of calling out people and starting public brawls, you should contact the administration via private messages or email. Otherwise the only what you achieve is getting yourself into troubles.

This discussion is over.

Cheers.

well some people do be sensitive, but hey everyone has a choice and naming this mentality after a religion do be touchin sensitive places. Also i am here to once again complain, berate, and make a statement about how i hated balanced mentality all over the damn list. stop it, innovate people and do something different other than testing it again and again.

Itsyaboy420 said: well some people do be sensitive, but hey everyone has a choice and naming this mentality after a religion do be touchin sensitive places. Also i am here to once again complain, berate, and make a statement about how i hated balanced mentality all over the damn list. stop it, innovate people and do something different other than testing it again and again.

Make your own tactic, no one is forcing you to read or download any tactic from a tactician. Don't go into bitchboy mode and complain when you're not putting up any tactics

The Beast said: Make your own tactic, no one is forcing you to read or download any tactic from a tactician. Don't go into bitchboy mode and complain when you're not putting up any tactics

whoa there buddy, i thought this was a site for different kinds of tactics to be tested, not a spreadsheet of the same thing over and over again. Alright then i guess that's my cue to leave this comment section. chill dude, i ain't bitchin just making my statement and if anybody got hurt by what i say, i am truly very sorry.

The Beast said: Make your own tactic, no one is forcing you to read or download any tactic from a tactician. Don't go into bitchboy mode and complain when you're not putting up any tactics

People are testing other mentalities, they are just not getting good rates, so they don't appear at the top.

ZaZ said: People are testing other mentalities, they are just not getting good rates, so they don't appear at the top.

why are you telling me this?

The Beast said: why are you telling me this?

I quoted wrong, sorry. I was actually answering someone asking people to test other mentalities, but I guess I clicked wrong somewhere (it wasn't even this comment section).

Create an account or log in to leave a comment