Test #3
Date: 24.12.2022
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

First of all, congratulations to @Delicious for getting the highest rated tactic so far. I have made a couple of changes to it just to see how it would do, but not so many that it's a completely different tactic.

+ Focus play through the middle
+ Underlaps
+ IWB(S) instead of WB(S)
+ Reliable set-pieces

Tested with Man City and Bournemouth and got the best return I have ever seen from both sides

Expected points also reaches the highest that I have ever seen for both sides. Once again, props to @Delicious

Was going to do it,but didn't want to take the "control" of the machine just for me,since i've already a day gap :cry:

Delicious said: Was going to do it,but didn't want to take the "control" of the machine just for me,since i've already a day gap :cry:

Yeah I looked through the previous versions of Poirer and saw that you hadn't yet done this specific configuration so I thought I'd save you a bit of time by testing it now

Mid focus play seems kinda cosmetic too. Maybe is working with system with alot of players on mid (narrow ones). U guys must change shape for 14222 or 141212

@Delicious its time to hammer them all

crizeKOS said: @Delicious its time to hammer them all

Go. Be a real man and do it!

Delicious said: Go. Be a real man and do it!

owright but I've 50 tactics w8nng to be tested
🤣🤣🤣

crizeKOS said: Mid focus play seems kinda cosmetic too. Maybe is working with system with alot of players on mid (narrow ones). U guys must change shape for 14222 or 141212

Yeah I think this formation actually needs the AML and AMR to be traditional wingers but I think that's probably already been done

Create an account or log in to leave a comment