PLD
Matches
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 24.12.2022
Test #2
Date: 24.12.2022

Hi all, here is another tactic largely based on @Delicious tactics from the last few days, but involving a major change in formation.

It now uses a 4-1-4-1 shape but keeps all of the important elements of the previous tactic such as focusing down the flanks.

It won the league with PSG (obviously) and came 10th with Ajaccio.

Did well on expected points with Ajaccio massively underperforming their 'justice position'

If you like the shape check even from here https://fm-arena.com/thread/3060-4141-khabib/

No clue if i tested that specific one, but if not just remember me when it's being tested so i can remove from it,don't worry is just to note numbers.

Atm this shape is the hardest to make it work,maybe with IW/IWB is going to moon

Delicious said: If you like the shape check even from here https://fm-arena.com/thread/3060-4141-khabib/

No clue if i tested that specific one, but if not just remember me when it's being tested so i can remove from it,don't worry is just to note numbers.

Atm this shape is the hardest to make it work,maybe with IW/IWB is going to moon

Haha sorry hadn't clocked that you'd already made a huge thread on this, although this is more similar to the 4-1-3-2 that you've been doing in terms of instructions

Steelwood said: Haha sorry hadn't clocked that you'd already made a huge thread on this, although this is more similar to the 4-1-3-2 that you've been doing in terms of instructions

Don't worry,but both of them work on same way ^^! It was a process from 4231 that made me going here and around in order to gather data.
Just check before you wanna post something otherwise Zippo is going to bip bip me most likely...

Delicious said: Don't worry,but both of them work on same way ^^! It was a process from 4231 that made me going here and around in order to gather data.
Just check before you wanna post something otherwise Zippo is going to bip bip me most likely...

Interestingly it didn't work too well in testing despite pretty much being the same as the 4-1-3-2. We go again

Create an account or log in to leave a comment