+1
Matches
Patch 23.2.0 tests
click to hide
Test #1
Date: 27.12.2022
Test #2
Date: 27.12.2022

Hi, can you test this tactic ? I created this based on full pressing. As you can see mid season 2 (just bought szoboloszlai) :

Finally! Someone trying narrow things :love:

I dont know how this can work but i take a lot of pleasure this game with this tactics!

Can you post stats from players? I am really curious about how AM perfom

Delicious said: Can you post stats from players? I am really curious about how AM perfom
Wich stats you need ?

Vaaaq said: Wich stats you need ?

How many goals/assist and the "pmv"? the right tab near the tactic,so we can check the overall.

EDIT.

I am very blind! i found it

Sorry, Again how is called the AM? there are 3 MOC
Something like that?

What does the yellow-orange line between the BPDs indicate ?

i bought szoboloszlai in january who play AML in my team. Schejelderup used to play AM before. i still in question about this role.
The SS are the key pieces

Vaaaq said: The Key about this tactics are the SS

i know i know, but wanted to know how do you feel about AM(it's getting more involved into the building-up etc?)
No clue if you runned only vacation or even played it,that's why i am asking

And i even asking to my self why did we(Roma) sold Under like that :|

MemorizableUsername said: What does the yellow-orange line between the BPDs indicate ?

This

Delicious said: i know i know, but wanted to know how do you feel about AM(it's getting more involved into the building-up etc?)
No clue if you runned only vacation or even played it,that's why i am asking

Hm, i used this because the AM defend better than a Deep lying playmaker thats why

Vaaaq said: Hm, i used this because the AM defend better than a Deep lying playmaker thats why

It's ok, was just curious about the building up and how he do interact with the SS's. Don't worry

Delicious said: It's ok, was just curious about the building up and how he do interact with the SS's. Don't worry

in build up he directs a lot on the sides and he often finds himself in a position to score when the WB center or the SS plays the ball inside the surface
Also i still dont know wich duty is better on support or attack i will test it!

Vaaaq said: in build up he directs a lot on the sides and he often finds himself in a position to score when the WB center or the SS plays the ball inside the surface
Also i still dont know wich duty is better on support or attack i will test it!

I really love AM on (attack) but even on (support) is so good but i don't really know which one is better...

Create an account or log in to leave a comment