Date: 01.01.2023
Test #6
Date: 01.01.2023

ImSorry_4-3-3 : https://fm-arena.com/thread/3201-tactic-development-4-3-3/

ImSorry_v2_4-3-3 : https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/18146/

ImSorry_v3_4-3-3 : https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/18201/

ImSorry_v4_4-3-3 : https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/18234/

ImSorry_v5_4-3-3 : https://fm-arena.com/find-comment/18388/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ImSorry_4-3-3

Creating a specific thread to trial & error  4-3-3 tactics until something good comes out of it.

Can't say I'm super excited with 'ImSorry_4-3-3' but its the best I can come up with at the moment, and would point in the right direction  on how to further develop this tactic.
Test results for 'ImSorry_4-3-3' as attached

P.S. BvB / RBLeipzig are difficult to test in German league as 'underdog' title challenge team because BvB is littered with injuries and Nkunku gets automatically sold in Jan-2023 (LOL!)

Imagine i did something like 4123 all narrow :woot:! Really like the shape you doing mate

Delicious said: Imagine i did something like 4123 all narrow :woot:! Really like the shape you doing mate

Yeah I was thinking along those lines too ! Am stuck filling in the CM roles atm though

MemorizableUsername said: Yeah I was thinking along those lines too ! Am stuck filling in the CM roles atm though

I did tried CM no clue,can't make it work good as mezzala

Delicious said: I did tried CM no clue,can't make it work good as mezzala

I give up, I have gone crazy... am resolving to this now LOL
Will test run it for shits and giggles

MemorizableUsername said: I give up, I have gone crazy... am resolving to this now LOL

Ah you evolving to assymetric! That's good

MemorizableUsername said: I give up, I have gone crazy... am resolving to this now LOL

Now, move IF to the other side to have three wingers there, centralize the SS, and make the tactic focus only on left side.

Not game breaking... but surprisingly consistent I can say

ImSorry_v2_4-3-3

Hi FM-Arena team,
Appreciate your help to test 'ImSorry_v2_4-3-3'.
Idea behind it is that DMs are overpowered compared to CMs... and the only role from DM that can attack naturally is SV.

Some eagle eyed folks would notice this is the 14th iteration from personal tests for a 4-3-3, below are some Player Roles / TIs / PIs that didn't work well :
1) GK Distribution : Unspecified > Choose any option (except Long Kick and you're fine)
2) Defensive Line : Anything higher then 'Standard'
3) Early Crosses : ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
4) SV (Support) : We just didn't get enough 'attacking' oomph
5) More PIs : Adding more PIs seem to have a negative effect on player performance - Only kept 'Tackle Harder' on all players mostly out of habit

Thank you once again !

that's anochor? ?_?

Delicious said: that's anochor? ?_?

Yes sir

MemorizableUsername said: Yes sir

did you tried with DM(D) as well? is better anchor? Because ON EVERY damn test i did was always better the dm(D), even if i wanted the anchor O_O

Delicious said: did you tried with DM(D) as well? is better anchor? Because ON EVERY damn test i did was always better the dm(D), even if i wanted the anchor O_O

Nope lol, I just woke up... It's on the list for potential testing

MemorizableUsername said: Nope lol, I just woke up... It's on the list for potential testing

:woot: ?? Ok,so i can go back to dm(d) ._. i am testing 433 but with that kind of midfield since 2 days but idk, was hopping for mezzalas to do something

Delicious said: :woot: ?? Ok,so i can go back to dm(d) ._. i am testing 433 but with that kind of midfield since 2 days but idk, was hopping for mezzalas to do something

Yeah... have been very unimpressed with CMs so far... or at least no one found a winning combination with them yet

MemorizableUsername said: Yeah... have been very unimpressed with CMs so far... or at least no one found a winning combination with them yet

they really nerf hammer them

ImSorry_v3_4-3-3

Hi FM-Arena team,
Appreciate your help to test 'ImSorry_v3_4-3-3'.

Tactic is a tweak from the my  where I complained about how SS are kinda useless... follow up from testing done in 'ImSorry_v2_4-3-3' seems to indicate using 3 AFs is really effective !
Summary of changes from 'Useless_4-4-2' :

1) Change of SS > AF
2) Change of IWB > WB : Easier to find players
3) Updated PI/TIs inline with previous testings

Special shout out to @LI4M for making me realize to test it

Thank you once again !

ImSorry_v4_4-3-3

Happy New Year !
Appreciate your help to test 'ImSorry_v4_4-3-3'.

This is a minor tweak from 'ImSorry_v2_4-3-3' where I want to see if DM(Def) would do better then A.

Thank you once again !

ImSorry_v5_4-3-3

Hi FM-Arena team,
Appreciate your help to test 'ImSorry_v5_4-3-3'.

Thank you as per usual !

Create an account or log in to leave a comment