Test #3
Date: 28.12.2022
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

Just a 4-1-3-2 that fits the players in my Hallescher FC career save. I had some bad injury luck in this season simulation but would really appreciate this tactic being tested. :D

Roaming AM(S) and I like the idea of defenders bringing the ball up the pitch rather than using overlap/underlaps.

I took SPs from ZaZ latest tactic.

can you show the players stats?

I started this test as soon as I uploaded the first. The results are so so so much better!

It's the same idea, I want to get use out of a classic #10 and a talismanic pressing forward in my save. Thank you for testing my upload @Zippo , please allow this one too. In the future, I will work on setting up a league like ZaZ recommends before asking for testing here.

I (correctly this time) copied all of ZaZ's SP's.

edit: I know that this asymetric staggering in the advanced midfield probably makes for worse testing. If this one does much better than the 4132, it would be interesting to see how a flat/smoothed out version does in this testing league but I'm more interested in finding a strong tactic to run in my save.

igorlc10 said: can you show the players stats?

Sorry. I forgot to save that one. I jumped right into a second test and had a much better result with some tweaks though. Let me know what stats are interesting.

Edit: here you go, I picked out some stats I thought would be interesting.

Create an account or log in to leave a comment