Test #3
Date: 30.12.2022
Test #4
Test #5
Test #6

1st time I have posted a tactic as was having some success 5 years into my save with it so thought I would do some testing myself and it brought up some positive results if anyone wants to try it out feel free to give some feedback and hope I am posting it correctly.

Tested with the following

Man City, prediction 1st, won the league comfortably, 1 loss all season, League Cup and FA cup win
Aberdeen, prediction 4th, finished 2nd above Rangers, won the Scottish Cup
Fiorentina, prediction 8th, finished 3rd
Bristol Rovers, prediction 18th, finished 1st
Bournemouth, predicted 20th, finished 11th

Had also tested it on Attacking with the following teams
Liverpool finished 2nd as per prediction and won the Champs League
Dundee Utd finished 4th when predicted 6th
Notts Forest managed 5th when predicted for 19th
Roma won the league when predicted 5th

doesnt seem to be much between mentalities but felt the positive mentality produced more solid results

Added 4231 Divs which is a tweak to the DIVA tactic

Changes are focus play down the wings
DM def changed to DM support
AM changed to SS

brought some good results in my own tests so should hopefully perform better than the original

Started from scratch to make the bomber 4231 tactic, a lot of crosses with high completion rate and aggressive shooting, performed fairly well with Arsenal and Aberdeen when I tested, Aberdeen fan so used them as I know the squad isn't very good and not really suited to the tactic, split the old firm and made both cup finals, just 5 losses in the league all season. Arsenal managed 3rd in the league just 4 points from winning it, they drew their last 2 games disappointingly. runners up in the Europa League and a Carabao Cup win.

picked both of those teams also because both were predicted 4th and I don't really like testing with teams that should win the league

Create an account or log in to leave a comment